takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
On the contrary Sexybrummi86. Players who go all-in hand after hand are the ones I depend on to double-up with. In my opinion they are essential to MY game, at least.
I like to think of them as the moths that are flying daringly close to the flame. I'm that sneaky little lip of plasma waiting for the right moment to light up their fragile little wings and build my flame. Hee, hee, heeeee... 😈

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's an opportunity to double your chips with these players, I like them

W

walrusjulius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I use this strategy when I play hyperturbo with a starting stack of 10bb. Levels grow fast, so any two in play except 72 ). If the stack is large, it's relatively painless to get shorts.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
I agree they are a Pain in the Ass! But what you need to realise is what might seem a lot of money to you, might be Peanut's to some of these Morons! You will find a lot of them in Freerolls because they lose nothing! And do not have the patience to play a game of Poker. When you play, sure there comes a time to either shove or fold, but usually this is towards the end of the game, not from the get go.
When you come up against them your best option is to be extra Patient, wait until you get a monster hand, and then take them out, but don't kick yourself when they crack AA with a 7/9 off, that happens even in Live games, just be happy with why you made the decision to call them and accept the loss and move on.
You usually find that when they shove all-in, at the start of the game, they are compensating for having a small brain or other body parts! :):)

Good Hunting!

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's clearly a move for a player who doesn't know how to play and won't get very far with those moves.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
most of the they go all in if it's freerolls
when they play their own money they are more carefull

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
you have to be patient and wait for your moment, then you play real poker

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I love it when people like this come across at the table, you can easily undress them. But there is a saying that fools get lucky. And even with a good card, you can lose.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
They are not poker players, they are kamikaze

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When playing against these people, you just need to choose the right time to call, and double your chips easily. But carefully, sometimes they are really strong.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know if it's part of any of the guy's strategies, or he does it because he thinks he's lucky, well I don't know what makes him angry anymore. Because sometimes you just want to see the Flop and set up your game, your strategy... But I don't know about you, I root for the guy who does this to go all in when I have a big hand.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am one of those players. I find it just so much fun to drag slide the bet amount to its maximum level and then click the mouse. That is fun. I just can't resist.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you cant beat 'em, join 'em ...... drink whiskey and get frisky !

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Limit holdem has pretty well dissapeared I think because it is more exciting to just go all in with nothing knowing that if you get lucky and win you have driven some poor player crazy

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow man, I share your anger, this happens to me, especially in freerolls, I'm rooting for someone to take him out soon, or I myself take something strong and knock him down.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like those players, just wait for the right hand and call :)
;)

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Take him down with good cards. easy

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just sit out and enjoy the game than =)

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It's normal that you will find this player profile in the freeroll because nobody invests his money, the more the buy in increases the more the game becomes correct.

You have to wait for the right moment to go all in with the right hand that has high equity compared to the range of your opponents.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Know what you mean, thats why I only play at tables where everyone asks me what to do before they make a play. So much easier than figuring out how to exploit this strategy. o_O

J

junrich40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just an easy way for you to earn chips

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Evreyone plays as they feel like , as they want . If it bugs you call , and that's that .

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree 100%. It is my biggest pet peeve in playing poker.