olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play

you can always call them and carry off their stake! :)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a strategy of delaying time. This forces such impatient players to constantly sit in anticipation. The more often people put all in, the longer they wait for me to fold.

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
obviously u talk bout freerolls.get used to those players.its not much about poker in the most freerolls

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
You would hope so but its the complete opposite because the antibot software idiots win all the time.

B

bluewingolive24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yes they are Donkies and it usually catches up with them eventually. Only play the top highest hands and sometimes it’s best to wade it out til they make a mistake.

Hanselot

Hanselot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Those types of players learn over time. If you run into them, use it to your advantage. Analyze them and take advantage of them. After all, your bank will grow. You will be happy and they will learn. Cordial greetings and a lot of patience friend.

P/s: Sorry for my English 😅

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people are ruining the game and just going all-in over and over again whether they have good cards or not. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down and then the game continues with a normal and enjoyable game
I think the same thing, I'm waiting to get good cards and play against them. Unfortunately, they often get lucky and beat me. Strange isn't it?

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the pleasures of poker is to calmly deal with such amateurs and aim for a double-up or triple-up.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that the wa they play poker. You just have to ajust accordingly

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those are the ones that ruin the game and the most dangerous. I hate them with all my heart.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
CC freerolls are slow, so you can wait to your chance to beat those ones.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How about the gals that do it? 😁

😙🎶🎵

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is just a sign of weakness. You will have players do it because they are tilting or simply cannot be bothered. But generally, they are not mentally stable enough to be playing a game like poker, or to be gambling full stop.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Very true, these players become very heavy at the tables, the worst thing is that they are so lucky that sometimes they go with 52 vs AK and end up eliminating you in a horrible way, that personally bothers me a lot, because it has happened to me many times The best thing you can do when that happens to you is to take a breath, relax and then start again with more calm.

PockerGod

PockerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
That is called a whale my brother. The very most profitable player type to play against. If you find one of these players, call their all ins with hands that dominate their jamming range. They might not be fun because they will hit you with a ton of variance, but you are dominating them in the long run. I think being a winner is fun and if I have a chance to be a huge winner, I am geeked. Silver lining!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yeah it's boring... in a regular freeroll you can just wait for a hand to pick them off with, hopefully... I've seen people play like this in mix games as well, just shove or max raise every hand, it's mind numbingly boring.. just can't be bothered to play that way

stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Don't let it affect your game,adjust your strategy as they are Usually found out

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think this people are the best to earn a lot of money, only we need is patience.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play less on micro/small stakes then :) Down there its like the wild wild west.

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Bronze freerolls are played by some players push or fold. I think there is no respect for learning how to use your skills in those freerolls to increase your bankroll. Especially in tournaments where the profit is very low due to password hacking and the entry of a huge number of players who are not part of the CardsChat community.

I have gone up to the Silver level and the games are different, there are not so many maniacs. My path is to get to Platinum soon, I think I'm not long to get the maximum benefit from this great community.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bronze freerolls are played by some players push or fold. I think there is no respect for learning how to use your skills in those freerolls to increase your bankroll. Especially in tournaments where the profit is very low due to password hacking and the entry of a huge number of players who are not part of the CardsChat community.

I have gone up to the Silver level and the games are different, there are not so many maniacs. My path is to get to Platinum soon, I think I'm not long to get the maximum benefit from this great community.
Platinum maniac's are waiting you then :)

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate it too, they destroy with the game, they play clueless, and worse, they end up winning. get in the way of our good hands, especially in freerolls.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
you just have to wait for you chance on a good hand and call ... thats the only way .. they always regret it at the end ..

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you just have to wait for you chance on a good hand and call ... thats the only way .. they always regret it at the end ..
Yes totally agree with you+ its freeroll thats why a lot of people going allin.