I hate the guys that just go all in again and again

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are only a few times I which I’ll “go all in” every hand.

1. I have to leave. I’m either going to become chip leader and coast - or bust.

2. I just lost a huge pot and it makes more sense to re-enter (if the tournament has that) then continue to play insanely short stacked.

Last edited:
78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, in my opinion it's one of "strategy" in poker. It's not forbidden the same as call, bet or fold. Is it stupid? - yes, is it works? - probably yes if you are thinking about these players (and you're afraid of them btw)

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
increase the bet amount to more than 10 dollars that the game is not like that!

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Just annoying behaviour! Playing devil's advocate, I wonder how many in this thread are the said CULPRITS of this type of nonsense play......??🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Personally not my style as it's way to easy to beat. I just like/love playing against that style. It's like printing money.

EDIT: I just played 25 hands today so far and already printed $5+ off guys like that playing 2nl full-ring.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
a push or fold strategy is good if you have a stack of less than 15 blinds. The chances of opponents' fold equity are high, so I'll admit, I also go all-in with a more or less good pocket hand.

terrasz

terrasz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This also bothers me, but patience is a virtue that we must have and use to our advantage, don't be in a hurry, have patience

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i see that style all day long during the Special freerolls now running on ACR . it's very hard to make your way thru a field of 4,000+ to the 1st money level without rebuying .yes , the EV is way positive when playing solid ABC poker ,but its so frustrating to suffer beat after beat without cashing .

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well you wait till they lose their stack it's a matter of time

W33dzLov3r

W33dzLov3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You`re so NOT THE ONLY 1. I hate them too. I`m a mix between aggressive and super tight, in gameplay, but "all-iners" are always SUCH A JOY TO TAKE OUT. Can`t quite express the inner joy of kicking them out of the game with something super strong like AA Ainflop or KKs or AKs and a flush down or something like that.

G

Groderes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
I think it's wonderful people who go all in all the time!
They're giving away their chips that's perfect.
I keep hoping to have good and average hands for the call
most of the time we will win a lot of chips.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
ye it seems that lower buy ins invite more of this. i tend to wait for a good hand, hope to have position and call their raises

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are the worst players but at the same time the most profitable. Whenever I meet such players, their way of playing irritates me and I become much more aggressive in the game myself. However, this is part of the game and that's what makes a good player, to recognize such players and call them with very good hands. Sure you will lose sometimes but statistically the better hands win in the long run. Therefore, you have to learn to accept this loss or avoid such players until someone else beats them.

LennyMcK

LennyMcK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it to happening alot on the low entry tourn and low cash games. Sux, but i just play tight when those guys are around

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
True! Wait for your strong hand and then double up, get the chiplead and win the turnament :)

Perfect Turnament History 23

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In early stages of a tournament if you have a bankroll to back you up those players are good to get a head start when you finally wake up with a hand:) But some players in mid games just loses it coz they cant keep up and just go alliin as the only option to compete!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There's nothing you can do about it, here you need to answer with a strong card or fall with a weak one, it all depends on the situation.Before playing for all the chips, look not only at your cards, but also at the size of the pot and the course of the hand.However, there are situations where you will be faced with a difficult choice between calling and folding. More often than not, you'll have top pair with a strong kicker and Villain will go All-In on the river.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!

Many times these types of players drive us crazy and it's true.
But, in my view, we should take it in a positive way for those who want to be profitable.
Whenever I come across players like these nowadays, it brings me a certain joy.
Because I know that when I have a good enough hand to be profitable in the long run I just call and wait for him to come all-in.
Of course we lose a few times, but most of them I win. I even go so far as to say that I've already been to a final table, after doubling over a player like that.
I believe we should take advantage of players like these and use that against them.

GL and see you at the tables. ^^

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That s often happens on micro stakes .
People are crazy there

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its better to love than hate, and you should appreciate players who want to give you their chips.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Whoever plays like this may have a lucky day or two.
No more brother.
Greetings:):):)

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everyone can play the way he desires. And if he has also paid for the game , then noone has the right to tell him how to play with his money . I have seen many times here on CC guys complaining for other players decisions or gameplay style at CC freerolls or anywhere else , then you witness these very same guys to do worse at the tables , shoving or calling worse ATC , playing in a more duvious way with the RNG (also time bank , etc) interesting behaviour.........
Hahaha, soooo true lol. I have so many examples of players applying pressure by shoving or making moves because they believe mostly via statistics that you should have to fold in the spot your in....Get out of it lol... it’s so often Uber Transparent.... Thank you for your chips.... Hopefully see you when you re-enter lol 🤣

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
but these friends of ours who bend us and make us go further in games.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree. There is always one all-in freak at the table. Bingo players. They love freerolls and the cheaper tournaments.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm almost always taken out with a major hand by some clown with 72os. They then proceed to give their chips to someone else but alas it's too late for me. Part of the game I suppose....