I hate the guys that just go all in again and again

S

Sexybrummi86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
that's right, they don't like these guys very much because they give a lot of money, the main thing is to have endurance and wait for your card after you've already earned a lot of money from these guys

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree that there are some people who really play strange.
But I use it to my advantage. I will watch them, evaluate their play then strike. Eventually they learn.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks these people ruin the game they just go all in again and again regardless of whether or not they have good cards. It takes someone with a good hand to put them down then the game resumes normal enjoyable play
This is the tactic I use to play freerolls that don't have a big prize pool. I understand that I'm annoying other players and making a mess of the game, but I just want to either quickly earn a lot of chips and continue playing normally, or just quickly leave the tournament, giving other players the opportunity to increase their stack at the expense of my chips.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like people like that who play without a plan and you just have to wait for the right hand and then hit it off, usually there is someone who is faster than me. But after that, it's quiet again at the table and the game simply continues normally again.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When they play against me in this way, I just wait for good cards and go all-in, and in most cases I win. That's why I don't get too nervous when they play against me in this way, but rather use it as an advantage over the player.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These types of players are my favorites, just select the best hands so you will double faster

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You're going to run into those people for a list of reasons like they can't play a flop and just shove or they're overplaying a hand because they don't know starting hands. They'll think AK is an all in in the early stages of a tourn, i mean . . .lol.

You should get used to them if you're playing low stakes/freerolls. So take the opportunity to work on it. There are a list of folks to get used to, from the person that gives up after a bad beat while still in great shape chip wise, going all in like the next hand with a trash hand or the person that raises every hand because they don't know starting hands but think they'll win because they think "aggression wins" but if you look at their profit chart is nothing but a big red line down, lol.

Just take it in and develop your game or give up in frustration or sit back and relax, just develop a way to deal with them that works for you. Good luck.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hate em, then bust them when u get good cards. Bad players are good for the game

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So u basically just hate free money and bad players. Totally get it, makes a lot of sense as a poker player.

Im going to tell them and hopefully they will listen and play as u like.

Good luck

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
For a freeroll like 2 320$ tickets gtd with more than 2000 players, i dont think you should waste your time waiting for a good hand, and i even wish it could be made all in tournament, because chances for winning that ticket is 0.1 %

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone can play the way he desires. And if he has also paid for the game , then noone has the right to tell him how to play with his money . I have seen many times here on CC guys complaining for other players decisions or gameplay style at CC freerolls or anywhere else , then you witness these very same guys to do worse at the tables , shoving or calling worse ATC , playing in a more duvious way with the RNG (also time bank , etc) interesting behaviour.........

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I also don't like these type of players. The worst thing is when they are in a lucky day and win every all in hand.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some play well others bad, some get in the way and others make the game more pleasant, depends on the way you see and analyze the plays, be patient and good luck

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The best thing to do is wait until you have good enough cards to challenge such players then take chips from them usually you should profit from them

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love cash games like this, I just need a half dozen buyins and then not worry if I have to rebuy a time or two before collecting all their chips. Thowe are the best cah games ever.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On the contrary, I love such opponents. For me, such opponents are a real and good opportunity to double my stack. Unlike such players, I am patient and do not play with junk, so such opponents are welcome players at my table.

Robbit

Robbit

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that.

This type of player is one of the best to face.

Just wait a barely good hand and call down.

Don't be afraid to bust.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On the contrary, I love such opponents. For me, such opponents are a real and good opportunity to double my stack. Unlike such players, I am patient and do not play with junk, so such opponents are welcome players at my table.
Plot twist - such opponents actually steal your stack away

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello,
I don't think that's so bad! You're also happy when you have aces and a donk goes all-in, or do you fold? this is part of the game and you can very well benefit from it. Don't fret, keep calm and wait for the right moment, that's the best strategy :)

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see most of the comments coincides that you have to be patient, and that's the key with aggressive players and the ones who always goes all in.