How Much $$ Have You Put Into Your Account?

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20e on PS and 17e on GG poker, Next is 10e on 888poker. Still trying to see what suits me.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

the truth only gets to put about 20 dollars maximum of which I lost because he was very new and had no discipline to play in poker hahahahaha

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, it got me really wondering how much. I think it's less than a 100$, and I promised myself to not make a deposit in my life ever. Not saying that is useless, I just waste those money, it's just my style of playing, I do enjoy playing and don't want to stress about a game, so I play freerolls👍

Dar4nas

Dar4nas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

So far this year I have deposited $ 300 Win 100 :)

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$0 for newbie)

Now I put just $0 at all, just because I мery new for poker. I think, for first 3-6 month playing freerolls and free chips tournamints is good idea, otherwise there is big chance to loose all your bankroll before you start understand what you really do in this or that case).

May current plan is start stable win or get top ten places in free chips and try to get my first money on freerolls(or not, it will be signal for me, that I don't have enough experience to play using money))

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canada. (the '40 sites' was quite awhile ago.... 'Apple Pie Poker', 'poker 770', 'DoylesRoom', 'CakePoker', and the list goes on... & on.

First time I ever heard of Apple Pie. i thought I had heard them all.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stil,
I know exactly what you mean man. That’s practically what I did only I contacted them and asked them to set a permanent limit of what I can deposit to $100 per week. I feel like that’s still a comfortable amount that I don’t mind losing if I do but anymore than that and I would begin to feel it and chase those losses. If I do happen to cash in a tourney for say $800 or so I typically cash out for 600 of it and keep another 200 to continue to play with. So far this system has treated me well since I switched to it. But yeah I know exactly what you mean because at one point I was at that same point where I thought about blocking myself from depositing completely.

So artist, you actually have that setup where you cant lose more than $100 per week? What site are you doing this on? if you dont mind me asking, I think its an excellent setup.

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to put some $ but it's hard to find back that allow you do it in Russia. That why I started to play freerolls to build some bankroll.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, it got me really wondering how much. I think it's less than a 100$, and I promised myself to not make a deposit in my life ever. Not saying that is useless, I just waste those money, it's just my style of playing, I do enjoy playing and don't want to stress about a game, so I play freerolls👍

Hell Sharky,
look at it this way; things could be a heck of alot worse than less than $100. One time a few years back, I made a deposit of $100 and then went on a streak of a lifetime (for me anyway) and I ran it up to $7000. And then lost every f'n penny.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I put just $0 at all, just because I мery new for poker. I think, for first 3-6 month playing freerolls and free chips tournamints is good idea, otherwise there is big chance to loose all your bankroll before you start understand what you really do in this or that case).

May current plan is start stable win or get top ten places in free chips and try to get my first money on freerolls(or not, it will be signal for me, that I don't have enough experience to play using money))

Garmanets, check out this thread. He started doing it with no money and now has more than $250 in less than 3 months.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...s-46/temple-onan-a-bankroll-challenge-456175/

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That last sentence of yours jay is profound! There is no doubt that poker gives us all, no matter the stakes any of us play, a commonality. Poker is truly an amazing game. It seems like Every time you play, you learn something new no matter how many years you been playing.
At the beginning of playing Poker I had a deposit control in the Poker room, currently I do not even remember the times I have deposited and withdrawn money.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
started from the bottom. and now we here.. :)

W

wmalin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
deposited over 300$ withdrawal near 1500$

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not a single red cent, I only play on free-rolls until I hit the money and then start grinding away at the small stake tables. I have built up 4 accounts now all with between $150 to $200 dollars in each. but cannot withdraw because non of the sites have my bank details.
I don't play to make money for me it is the love of the game.

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So artist, you actually have that setup where you cant lose more than $100 per week? What site are you doing this on? if you dont mind me asking, I think its an excellent setup.

I do, I play over on pokerstars but what I did and you might try this with any of them was I emailed their support and asked them specifically to set it up where I permanently could not deposit anymore than $100 any given week. When I hit that limit I was maxed out until the following week. I had to sign a contract agreeing to it when they emailed it to me so it’s permanent and can’t be undone but it was well worth it.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do, I play over on PokerStars but what I did and you might try this with any of them was I emailed their support and asked them specifically to set it up where I permanently could not deposit anymore than $100 any given week. When I hit that limit I was maxed out until the following week. I had to sign a contract agreeing to it when they emailed it to me so it’s permanent and can’t be undone but it was well worth it.

Thanks artist, I really appreciate the info. Im going to try and not overthink and just do it.:confused:

M

Mvr96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have deposited around 20 USD, but now I am trying to build my bankroll, so I won't deposit anything soon.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to put 0$, if you can grown up from 0$ it's better than making a deposit

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not keep track of how much I deposited, but it is much more than what I have withdrawn!

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never put anything into poker. That's why I never lose the money, but it's kinda boring sometimes to play low cash games and tourneys. I'd really like to play Sunday million at PokerStars somehow, and gonna deposit a little bit soon.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never put anything into poker. That's why I never lose the money, but it's kinda boring sometimes to play low cash games and tourneys. I'd really like to play Sunday million at PokerStars somehow, and gonna deposit a little bit soon.
You should be eligible for Silver level games here now. That will open up 2-3 more freerolls per week, and those games are WAY better. A single win puts over $20 in your bankroll, so it opens up more cash and tourney opportunities.

Getting busy on the forums will put you at Platinum level in another week or so. Those have two freeroll games most days. That will spike your bankroll! Maybe you won't even need to make that deposit. :ciao: