How Much $$ Have You Put Into Your Account?

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close to 1000 dollars
And lost all of it, no succes of winning tournament or big cashout
Thanks to cardschat, I am taking it safer

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The deposit versus withdrawal struggle is real would have no idea if did not document it properly as money goes in and out a lot depending on my mood,
Also success permitting and failure has a big impact on my mindset and bankroll.

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've to say that I really don't know for sure, I deposit around $100 every month, but there were a couple of months in the last 9 that I didn't had to deposit because I had profits and I made cashouts. I would say around $300-400.

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Approx $50, quit a few months ago but getting started again now so will probably do the same amount again soon.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over last 9 months I once deposited $10. That was just for receiving a special ticket during a promotion. So in future if I do make a deposit, it would be only if there are promotions available.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I started with zero. Since the quarentine in March. Ihave created bank roll on 4 different sites, and am up to about $250. I am now trying to make a big jump in bankroll, by playing micro mtts and stellites for big events.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None, like Jay said, I mainly play freerolls and Micro stakes. I don't play cash games because I suck at them. The only time I deposit money is to get some kind(s) of perk, like tournament bucks etc.
Nothing wrong with putting into your account if you're having fun playing. There are very few hobbies that can be enjoyed for a ??? bucks a month. Take care and good luck on the felt!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing I made deposits of ten dollars, but in the last months I have not deposited anything, I have fun playing card chat tournaments.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner, so in the period of learning I do not risk to put a penny. :icon_stud :D
Afterwards, I hope that the freerolls will help me not to need it. :rolleyes:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In total, I have spent about $ 30-40 over the last year. This is less than the previous year, so for me it is progress.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposit $50 for 3 poker sites, to open a real money account.

After that always have money in my account. :D :D :D

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not invested a dime during this period. But this is not as good as many people think. If I could, I would make a deposit in the region of $ 1000, and I would no longer throw it, but only withdraw from the account.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Over the last 9 months, I have deposited no more than $ 50 into my accounts.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not invested a dime during this period. But this is not as good as many people think. If I could, I would make a deposit in the region of $ 1000, and I would no longer throw it, but only withdraw from the account.
Yes sounds great in theory tried this many times Zvezda sometimes succeed sometimes fail that 2 or 3 outer constantly hitting while paying silly rake and other costs can quickly crush those upswing dreams and turn into a downswing nightmare real fast.
Utility bills must be paid first put food on the table then enjoy your games without worry.
Agree with the high roller poster a 50k swing is just a number to a million dollar first prize championship event winner for example or wealthy businessman that will not impact their quality of life.
But a 50k swing might make or break a guy like me working hard all year for 60k.
To the guy earning 10k a 50k win is huge and life changing unlike the first 2 examples agree it is all relative.
No more than 10% of your earnings should be risked and lost on poker in my opinion if you are comfortable enough financially,
Nothing should be lost if you are not comfortable financially stick to freerolls and buy ins with freeroll cashes and make that withdraw button your friend pressing it regularly.

Last edited:
V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.In the last 9 months I only made a deposit of $20 on 888,because I had to make it in order to withdraw some money and since it was a promotion I got $6 in tickets(2 tickets of $3 ).I will have to do the same on Stars and partypoker but I will only deposit $10.

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for all the time I invested 20 dollars, and I want to say that I paid off several times. For this, of course, thanks to my friend who invited me to the world of poker. I think $ 40 is average, because usually these $ 40 go to the first deposit (and possibly the last heh)

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t make deposits in the rooms. I only do it once to link a bank card to make a cashout. In the future, only cashouts, only from the room, never to the room :)
And he started his way with freerolls like many here

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only deposit money because of the withdrawal of winnings. I don’t play anywhere with my money.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I bet $ 30 all the time in poker. This is enough for my level of play)))

carlo00mo

carlo00mo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposit $ 60 at pokerstar and lost everything I think I earn more on platforms where I did not make deposits.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have not put any money into my account, but i do play most freerolls and have over $20 saved

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The big goose egg. I fund no site I play at. I don't trust any offshore site being on the up and up. I play the freerolls and sometimes get lucky enough to earn a few dollars. I'll use that to play some sit & go's

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I've lost a lot in recent months, but I'm very happy to be a member of this club, so maybe I can increase my bankroll and there are a lot of useful posts here.

No doubt about it Lina, There is so much we can learn on this forum.

Sending GL to you in your next go rounds playing poker and hoping you will reverse the losing streak. I have been there many times.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably 2-3k I put 100 a month, for few yrs ( the price of dinner and a movie). but i have cashed out 100k until black friday Im proud to say I havent deposited in a year now.

That is awesome DB!
As impressive as $100k is, IMO, not depositing in the last year is a huge accomplishment. Congrats!
I hope I can do something similar to that. For me, going a whole year w/o depositing would be accomplishment. that would really give me peace of mind. Ive deposited many more times than I have withdrawn for sure. I hope you can keep the streak of not depositing going.