How Much $$ Have You Put Into Your Account?

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I put $ 5 on PS several times, but I went to zero from these amounts, only now, thanks to freerolls, CardsChat began to collect my bankroll a little, but I think it's not only freerolls, I read and got a lot of useful things for me on this handicap information, I am glad that out of curiosity I went to CardsChat. Best regards, Sergey.

I wouldn't suggest depositing $5 every time and just losing it. If you want to be a winning player you have to have a proper BR with a proper BRM.

If you want to get better at online poker I have got a Discord you could join: https://discord.gg/Vc2EDGjD

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi, total I’m under 200 the last year over a couple sites... sadly no cash outs or decent wins to speak of

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I despot a lot i cant think how much but i dont regret because we learn from our mistakes, now i play freerolls and try to have fun more than nerves. I try to say poker isnt for all and dont put in money if you dont have enough to lose. Play poker and stay tuned!

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play for fun and have to reload form time to time but only for about $25 which usually last a few weeks. I'm am trying to study as much as possible as I would love to be a better player.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstars I deposited around 150$ since September 2020. I was unlucky/unskilled there when I came back from the long break and only have around 15$ and some tickets left.
On partypoker and GG Poker I deposited 20$ and now a bankroll of 100$ on both of them due to the good welcome offers with tickets.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For the last year i put around 3 or 400 in several sites (managed to cash out around 1000)but its too hard without studing and time to play!!

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never deposited and never will. I just made everything from freerolls

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve put about 50.00 bucks into my account in December. It seems like I’m just playing to be playing, because I can’t win for losing.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20$ on one site but i never been able to bilded an good bankroll...

M

mawoy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I once put a few hundred into Fulltilt and PokerStars. My plan was to play enough to get their matching dollars then take out my initial invest and continue to play on their money. Then Black Friday came and I lost it all.

Since then I have not put any money into a poker site. Like many other commenters, I freerolled. When New Jersey first offered poker there were plenty of freerolls. Using freerolls I managed to build decent bankrolls on several sites. Now I mostly play low stakes sit and goes.

After being burned on Black Friday I don't keep a lot of cash on the sites. I usually take out the minimum every month or so. If I had kept my money on the sites I would have had enough to enter the Main Event (everyones goal right). However, my recent issues with SWC (Seals with Clubs) and Carbon Poker (see my post today) reminds me that money could quickly disappear so get it when you can.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I invested little money in my account. I am an amateur and I have little time to play and I invest just enough to train.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to put a 20 on every other week or so on a couple different sites. But i quit a while back and thankfully i have been grinding off of winning freerolls. Good luck and have fun.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I originally put in $100 around a year ago when I started playing online again. When I got up to $300, I cashed out my original $100. I'm around $800 now but around $600 is held in bitcoin so it fluctuates a lot.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to put anything in and build from the freerolls into multi table tourneys and hopefully get in the money;)

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much money

In pokerstars I put 40.00 and in 888 I put in 20.00. ive been player pokerstars for probably 10 years. Just started 888 and lost all my money in 1 1/2 months.:)

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I was about all in all that I was referring not to one page but to more than about $ 2,000 dollars