How many tables can you play?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The size of my monitor does not allow me to play more than 4 tables.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration

I play best when only 1 or 2 tables active. Anything more than that and my feel for the game drops way down, and I end up only playing ABC poker instead of having a feel for what is going on with the table META game.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like others said, 2 or 3..

If you go more than that, i dont know how people can bluff or study opponent, its a bad idea .. at least for me..

If i go more than 2 , i cash less too, and i have a high ROI to risk

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maximum four tables, but if I play a serious tournament then I feel best with two open tables.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It might be hard for beginners to increase their APM to 120+ and keep it above 120+ for several hours in the row. But you know, our bodies are getting used to new conditions really fast, you need like 20 days to get used or to get rid of some habit. SO just practice in comfortable conditions and use condoms for safe poker.:motz:
I'll take that advice :D

Thanks for your explanation. Ok, if you play tight and fold most of the time, I understand, this is easier. But still, action at 3 tables at the same time would be too much for me.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four is about my limit. This 73 year old brain doesn't go as fast as it use to. :)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best option is to play two or three tables. This is in my understanding of quality and concentration during the game. Playing more tables you start to make a lot of mistakes.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many as it is allowed to play

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 12 tables simultaneously. better play 8. I like to play 4 as it is easier to concentrate. but due to the fact that I'm greedy, I prefer to play 24 tables at a time

M

mrb1697

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
four, if i play more than that i make mistakes. Its really hard to make money from cash tables, at least for me. Most opponents know when to fold.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables

I prefer just 1 table, but generally I will have 2-3 going at the same time. I find that is the most I am willing to play and still be able to make sound judgment on cards and players at the tables. Not saying someone cant play more cause I hear people all the time talking about playing 10-20 tables at once. I would guess there is not a big buy in involved if someone is willing to play that many tables though.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to me 4 tables is enough. more than that i star to make bad decisions.

SSorin18

SSorin18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 tables so that I can stay focused and analyse the way opponents play..

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play more than 2 tables. I struggle badly when I try to play 4 tables. I always start to time out because I can not react fast enough if I have more than one hand going at once asking me what action I want to take. Too stressful for me. I'm not fast enough I guess. Kudos to those who are able to play many tables at once.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration

Once participated in the action. Played four tables. The result has not changed much. On a computer, it is convenient to divide the screen into four parts. Everything is clearly visible and profitable decisions can be made normally.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lesson Learned

The most I have ever played is 8 tourneys at a time and it definitely was not easy. I found that I made quick decisions that I normally wouldn't have because there was so much going on that I just couldn't focus.

Now I have learned that the maximum I can play and actually focus on is 2 games. More than that and I can no longer play poker, it turns to bingo!

4nocreativity

4nocreativity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play 1 at a time. I like to focus my attention on a couple players that I find week. So I need to watch how they are betting even when I'm not in the hand. Watching for limping in or playing to many flops.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll only play one table
to find out the opponent by the best

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit and go's I like 3 to 4, but they have to be Staggered so u don't wind up being heads up in several. I think playing more than this and you cannot observe enough.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried playing +10 one time and that was just terrible. Nothing to do with playing, just click, click, click. Max 4 tables is good for me, optimal is 3

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most number of tables I've played is 4. But I don't regularly play more than 2 at a time.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No more than 6 tables. My monitor and my head can't stand anymore .....

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 to 8 in full ring table mtt or cash games and 4-6 in 6 max tables... heads up no more than 2 tables...

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker so I tried playing on multiple tables at once. I found out that for me playing more than 2 tables at a time is not that fun.

K

kalelisback

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally can do max 3-4 tables , anything more will really challenge my concentration :)