How many tables can you play?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play four tables as it fits on my monitor the best. Might consider more tables with a bigger monitor. But just getting back into poker after years away, four is enough.

Z

zuk22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing, 1-2 tournament tables at a time

Z

zuk22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play up to 6 tables but it's really scatter my attention

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played on 16 tables. There is no concentration, the game is only on the charts. Played a plus but very small. At the moment I play at 2 spin-and-go tables, and at 2-3 tournament tables, and I can concentrate, watch the players and make notes, this brings more profit than 1-2 years ago.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Max 2 games... More i can´t handle ...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays one or two tables is fine for me . 3 I start having some problems , more is complete failure . In the past I tried 10-12 tables , I was losing one buy-in after the other in the cash tables , in MTTs no success at all .

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play on two tables, but the majority of time only on one, cause I like to watch how other players are playing too.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play two tables, but you can play three, if 9 players each. If more tables are already hard to play ... It would be easier if each table has a separate monitor)

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 4 tables, HUD helps a lot.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20 double tables or not at pokerstars 1.10 but to to score points and to redeem things, it is impossible to be concentrated today at most 6 and can be concentrated with music, 4 is also good number, I managed to stay focused watching the tables if you can not see them at the same time it is impossible to be focused

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best playing poker for me is on 1 table. Then i can focus only on this game. It doesn't mean that i don't play on more than 1 table. It happens that i play even ov 4 tables but it's too annoying for me. Max 2 tables is good.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,I play up to 6 tables at once.As I play in three poker sites and there are many freerolls to play ,that is my limit..Sometimes it´s a little bit tiring ..

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if it's good or bad but I prefer to play only 2 tables at a time to better focus on tournaments! it's been working even because the tournaments I'm playing are turbo, so it's hard to think for a while

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not comfortable with more than 4 tables, I find it hard to follow action and I make worse decisions. 2-3 works better for me. For mixed games one table is enough - playing Badeucey on one table and Badacey on another makes for confusion and mistakes... ;p

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Six tables is the max I can play. If I play more tables, I can't have enough time to make smart decisions.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can handle 8-9 tables when i'm not tired. I talk about 9 man sngs

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on five tables with 9 players each, I already feel discomfort, more tables - more mistakes.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration

4 Tables of Zoom
6 Tables of shorthanded poker
9 Tables of full ring poker

These are my personal sweet spots where I feel I don't give up much concentration but still get to maximize my volume.

This is a really short and to the point video I made on the topic which I think you'll find helpful -->

Good luck on your poker journey!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, at the moment, it's three. :(

(I'm stuck on mobile)

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
2 tables are enough because I can be focused on opponents moves

J

jrsilvamg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the day, but I like to have control of the tables and not to be in many tables, play between 2 to 6 tables, this with 2 monitors.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I prefer One or 2 max tables
I really dont see how you can concentrate above that
Rgds

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play only one table. I need full concentration to play at a high level.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been able to play as meny as 12..... most optimal at around 4-6.