Chips
6 tables an one moment its hard hehe

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum three tables but I like to play one table so much more understanding what is going on.

Gringo5521

Gringo5521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration

Max 4 tables.
Of course, the effect on concentration is getting worse. The optimal max option for me is 2 tables.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration
I only play 1 table at a time. With the odd occasion on a second table. I try to focus on what the players do etc. PS - I am a beginner though ;)

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if without statistics, then 4 tables - as comfortable as possible. for more, it is necessary. this is my personal opinion. it also depends on the discipline. at 4 tables, you can freely watch those thels that the statistics program will not give. With a lot of attention is already scattered

S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My max is around 16 tables. I did it just for the experiment and ended up losing bunch of buy-ins on 0.25$ SNG. I barely could make a decision since the next table is appearing to waiting to act. It really affects your game. You'll probably make bunch of mistakes if you're not used to a lot of tables.

Welcome to the stuff of nightmares

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
For me more than 2 tables you lose focus and concentration
To play one table it takes a lot from you
Rgds

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant play 2-3 comfortably but I am hopin g to get a larger screen on a desktop so I can play 4 soon

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to prefer 2 or 3 max at a time. I see some streamers playing as many as 12 MTT at a time and think they are friggin insane. Even playing 3, if I happen to have a hand in each...it's tough to make the best decisions in each.

S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody who says 18+ is lying. It's impossible to sort 16 or more.

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me 1 or 2 is best. I can keep concentration up to 4, but after that I find myself scrambling.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to handle up to 10 or 12. But that was before black friday with better software on pokerstars and Full Tilt, now a days I can barely handle half of that lol. So more around 5 or 6 in 2019.

It takes practice tho, I remember first learning by just adding another table each session til I reached my absolute limit and began timing out on hands.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing two tables, more to lose. It is necessary to train, my mother does not allow laziness to play more.

H

Hellhammer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tables

if i want quality game - 1 table, cause concentration & table control needed. if i play 4 fun - max is 5 tables. All depends on goal. I do not advice to play many tables if the goal is to win.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maximum 2. If there are more tables, then it’s hard for me to concentrate

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Max 2 tables, but even then the decision making is not that concentrated. One table at a time is most enjoyable.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing 4 tables good action at 4tables. Sets up nicely on my laptop. I concentrate by playing my favorite songs. Good Luck at the Tables!

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played 9-12 tables for like 6 years, worked fine for me. 12 tables is easy on two 24" monitors. I could play more with a better setup... modern ultrawide screen could be helpful for me in 2010. Also I haven't used keyboard shortcuts for 12 tables...

I practiced playing 16-18 tables for a month when I've decided to move up from 8 to 12 tables. It was a total mess, and for the practice I've played micro limits, paid like $200 for a month of practicing... But when I moved down from 16 to 12... It was comfortable. I did the same practice when moved up from 4 tables to 6, from 6 to 8... played more tables for a month. It's like you're practicing boxing against 5 opponents at the same time for a long time, and then suddenly 2 guys want to beat you at the street... it'll be easy.

Wow! I wonder how you divide your attention between all these tables? Even with the notfication sounds on - how do you know which table beeps? Or do they blink?

Would certainly drive me nuts

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I concentrate to play 4 table. GL at tables.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! I wonder how you divide your attention between all these tables? Even with the notfication sounds on - how do you know which table beeps? Or do they blink?

Would certainly drive me nuts

Notification sounds? LOL. I'll be mad in 30 minutes listening to these... so all you need is just some nice music. No table blinking, no auto-switching.

Clicking fast? This was easy for me cause I've played starcraft rts approx 20 years ago and was good at it. We used APM(action per minute) counters to pay attention and increase the number of effective clicks per minute to have better control of economy, surveillance and battles in the game. Many time has passed since then, but that practice of fast decisions and clicks helps a lot in everything that I'm doing at the pc.

Poker... all you need is comfortable chair, good setup with your monitors, so you won't have to spin your head, today you can buy one of those ultrawide monitors for such. And ofc you need to use keyboard shortcuts for bet/check/fold. If your strategy is loose, and you want to see the flop with wide range very often, then I guess that you have to be really, i mean VERY fast, if you want to control 12 tables... I've always played tight, so most of the time I'm just folding at all tables, it's really rare when you have action at 3 or 4 tables at the same time with 12 tables open, so it's quite boring and most of the time you're just pressing that fold button. I wasn't paying attention to actions of my opponents, HM2 did that job, and when it was action time I simply paid attention to the stats.

It might be hard for beginners to increase their APM to 120+ and keep it above 120+ for several hours in the row. But you know, our bodies are getting used to new conditions really fast, you need like 20 days to get used or to get rid of some habit. SO just practice in comfortable conditions and use condoms for safe poker.:motz:

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to try and play a good game i like to play no more than 2 tables but i am still in the concentration part of the game and try an figure ptople out . When i play more then i really play like my name sometimes its fun tho

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive tried my best playing 2 or more but end up jamming in all. Its just too much for me at the moment. So 1 is enough for me to do well.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I played 4 tables at the same time, but I had no concentration at all. The more tables I play, the worse I concentrate and the worse the result. Maximum I like to play two tables at the same time. I really want to learn how to play at six tables at the same time, as regulars do.

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only one table.I play at my cel phone so there are no more options for me except only one table.In the future I will buy a computer and so I will play at various tables.

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

you can play as many as you like, but how many wins you think you`re goingt to get.. if playing 1 is compilicated..