How many tables can you play?

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what game but 4 tables I can handle but most of the time I play 2.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The average is about 6 tables.It's hard to concentrate anymore

M

MoneyMaker4i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I used to play at two or even three tables, but these last few times on PS I think I can't play even one table at a time.

P

pospo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 2 tables max. Iam observing players even if i am not in game

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally, you can play at only one table. I tried on 12 tables, but you are constantly late with the move. This is not a game.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum I can play 3 tables. If it’s bigger, then my brain starts to melt. But I don’t need it. But sometimes I try to play more tables.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 2 tables maximumly. Because all tables have time limits. Therefore, it´s difficult to see each table to decide...

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a tournament player, I usually see the tournament grid and according to my bank I select the tournaments to play, I have been multitabling around 8 tables at the same time, everything is about having a solid strategy and trying to make mistakes as little as possible

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could never play more than four tables, but my concentration really drops a lot, in my specific case is that I do not have a good level to play several tables, I can only win if the concentration is only on one, since my advice is if recently You start or you are not a pro, it is not convenient to open several tournaments simultaneously.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

A

andre1403

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I'm playing on 5 or 6 tables, when it is more you cant conetrate on each tables and players.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played at 6 tables for the sake of experiment, because I saw that others were playing even at 20 tables. But I didn't succeed, I couldn't keep track of everyone.
Now I play at the same table. Only when tournaments start at the same time do you get to play at multiple tables.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 TABLES

I play 2 tables. i tried 3 but i cant seem to focus on 3 and sometimes I would play to loose on one and find I myself:) back to 2.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that I could play at two tables without any problems at all, and when 3+ then difficulties begin for me.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 2. Some guys play more than 10 but. Two is my limit.
Only for fun, not like a Robot.
Cheers,
M.D.

J

juliendesp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A long time ago i played until 12 tables in CG or tournaments. After the problem of this, if you play less tables, you're boring.
Now i like to play between 6 or 9 or even 4 tables.
If i play less i read during the same time or watch something.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know how many tables you have been able to play poker the most and how it works for concentration

I play only on one table. By more tables don}t work my concentration.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that for one monitor it is important to play on four tables, although for me it is necessary to use one table for a correct game, a maximum of 2, because the more tables the less concentration we spend on playing at each specific table

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play one table at a time if its a game i really need to concentrate on but otherwise like just messing around playing zoom i do more than one table find it a little more quicker to build my bank

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3 tables, im not a pro and i always do something else while playing. Whatching some series for exp.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont want to add more tables while I can't master one)

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in former time Icould play 6 tables at the same time ,I make the tables so little that they are all on my monitor

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played at most two, but I think my maximum is 3-4 tables, although I have never tried it, usually I still play consistently for one and I closely follow what is happening.

G

govnoed228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I recently play poker I can only master 2 tables, but I want to aim for 4+ tables. :smile: