How many mouse do you break in a year while playing poker?

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
None , As a poker player i need to controle my action always. You need to be pro.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None. I never break anything. I believe that you need to be able to control your emotions. This will definitely help when playing.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't broke a computer mouse ever...:smile: Why?!. :rolleyes: I think, the my economy must to be economical. :cool:

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None, because I use a Touchpad. Joking aside, when you are tilted, it helps to listen to anti tilt music/podcasts there are some out there, especially to calm down from poker

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only the mouse i broke my monitor hahahaha

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For poker none but when i`m playing PC games i break alot

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Two of them. and one keyboard.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None ever in 17 years of playing. If plying poker made me that mad I would. It play. ��

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
none, I have had the same mouse for 3 years and if it broke it would not be for poker

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't broke a computer mouse ever...:smile: Why?!. :rolleyes: I think, the my economy must to be economical. :cool:
common sense you would think huh, well played :)
None ever in 17 years of playing. If plying poker made me that mad I would. It play. ��
your mouse lasted 17 years :eek: JK :p
was cool to see that 90% do not get that mad and understand that it just hurts your game.:)

C

capo_asl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So many nerves because of the game , apparently is not just women who give us headaches at home, but you have to love them both , No poker no love hahaha

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

i've been playing for almost 10 years and i haven't broken any mouse i just broke my jean pockets and wallets... :D:D

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my beloved mouse genius has been with me for 10 years
her indicator does not work, the lock does not work, she is shabby, but alive

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never broken anything, maybe woke up the neighbors a few times, always yelling at the bullsh$#%t bad beats I get.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 mice on average. I think we need to make a room with sound insulation, so instead of breaking the mouse, just shout and swear

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
)))

Ha ha ha ha ha ! A great theme, last year there were three mice. In this I began to save money and no longer break them on the table.:D:D:D

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 4 years in poker, I changed only one mouse, because in addition to poker, I sometimes play computer games, and this is a technique that you use every day, and technology tends to break, so this is normal.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I will change 3-4 mice in a year. it's not about poker. my work is also on the computer. I use a lot with mice.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never ever for some reason taken my frustration out on my mouse. I maybe should think about doing this because a mouse is probably way cheaper to replace than furniture!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I buy a new mouse every few months it seems. Sometimes it is necessity from breaking. Other times it is just because I want a new feel. I keep going back and forth between wireless and chords. Chord mouses or is it mice still, anyway chords seem to go out way more from shorts and the like. While wireless just don't have the precision of it's stationary counterpart. Having to constantly reclick, but they do last longer. So it's a give and take. I am constantly switching back and forth.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I am using my 3rd mouse within 8-10 months, I wonder, do they have so short lives in others' hands, too?

I also 'managed' to break a hard-drive in this period, just hitting the desk, next to the laptop...

Generally, I am curious, how often and how much do you spend for computer equipments, related to playing online poker? What do you buy, why?

Within a year, I spent about 180-200$, mouses, head-set. Never would buy the expensive silent ones, if I wouldn't play poker regularly. (Fortunately, the hard-drive had guarantee.)

Have you ever broken any tech, comp stuff because of poker made you upset?
(As I 'executed' one of the mouses, because of some unbelievable river 1-3 outs 'bad-beat' series...)

So far I haven't broken any, but it wasn't for lack of will

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dude, I haven't broken anything yet, but there are poker hands or bad plays we've made and after we've been beaten we think, dammit, why did I do this... it makes me want to break something, then it comes to my mind that my salary hasn't come in yet and that I'm an occasional player....kkkkkk, what a sucker I am, dammit...but I love POKER

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't broken a mouse but a couple key boards over the years.