How many mouse do you break in a year while playing poker?

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never got to that extreme. I get nervous, scream, stop playing for a while but I never got to break something, because the mouse and keyboard are not at fault if I made the wrong command.

Z

zerika

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In all these years in my entire life playing I never broke a mouse

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I am using my 3rd mouse within 8-10 months, I wonder, do they have so short lives in others' hands, too?

I also 'managed' to break a hard-drive in this period, just hitting the desk, next to the laptop...

Generally, I am curious, how often and how much do you spend for computer equipments, related to playing online poker? What do you buy, why?

Within a year, I spent about 180-200$, mouses, head-set. Never would buy the expensive silent ones, if I wouldn't play poker regularly. (Fortunately, the hard-drive had guarantee.)

Have you ever broken any tech, comp stuff because of poker made you upset?
(As I 'executed' one of the mouses, because of some unbelievable river 1-3 outs 'bad-beat' series...)
Man when i saw this i thinkes i never broke a mouse playing lol imagine poker, but i ve never had fallen on the bubble and loses the chance to win a big premium so i cant say for sure

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had the same mouse for going on 8 years lol

JW

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha I love this. I've broken a few over the years playing poker online.
Kinda dumb looking back at it but sometimes its better than putting your fist threw the monitor or snapping a laptop in half. Which I've never done either before thankfully.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never broke a mouse, while I am playing poker. I try to be chill usually.