How long have you been playing online poker?

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm from Ukraine, and I started playing poker in 2015. Well, I haven't been playing all the time; there were long breaks.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I have been playing from Hungary since 2007.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting topic, I have been playing for 5 years almost daily both live and online.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fifteen years. Immediately before that I traded online on the stockmarket for a time, using mainly CFDs. Now I do no trading or investing at all.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
started about 10 years ago but on and off for a lot of it

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Hello,I have been playing poker almost daily since 2006. I never get tired of no limit holdem sit n go turbo,it is great entertainment. :)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
10 + years i miss the fulltilt poker days

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello, tell me how long have you been playing online poker? and are there players from the CIS countries here?)
I have been playing poker for about 5 years. But I have been playing card games in general since childhood. For me, poker is a hobby that brings me pleasure and money. And by the way, I'm from Ukraine :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for a long time. It will probably be like this for 15 years. For such a long time, I got tired of playing poker, but due to lack of funds, I continue to play.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing online poker for over 10 years. Always varying a little with live poker, but for the most part I tend to play more online poker, both for practicality and for ease too.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have been playing since 2016 with divided breaks))) I'm from Belarus

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, i know play póker almost 16 years but I play poker online 6 years approximately, with some breaks.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 5 years. But I have been playing card games in general since childhood. For me, poker is a hobby that brings me pleasure and money. And by the way, I'm from Ukraine :)
cool, what city?

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Играю онлайн с декабря 2019 года. Прошу прощения, но я не знаю, что такое страны "СНГ"? Я из США.
The CIS countries are republics of the former Soviet Union (USSR).

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я тоже не понимаю, почему «СНГ» означает хаха, я из Эквадора
The CIS countries are republics of the former Soviet Union (USSR).

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for over 20 years. I live in Ukraine.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
How long have I been playing online poker? the quality of the poker game does not depend on the duration, you can learn to play poker quickly, but the main thing is to play well, I have been playing poker for 20 years

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played many card games, in Pubs for over 50 years. The only Poker Variant's I played was 5 Card Draw, or Stud Poker. On-line however I have been playing Texas Hold-em for over 20 years. It all started when late one night I found a TV. program called "Late Night Poker" and I was instantly hooked on the game, Especially when during the Break I saw adverts for pokerstars, and Full Tilt poker sites offering freerolls!
So what harm could it do? I could play any time of day, for Free! and not risk losing my own money. It took a while to understand this new variant, but with watching a few Videos on-line, and reading a couple of books, I soon got the hang of it, and before long I was making free money.
I immediately saw that winning Play money games could lead you into trouble when you start playing for real money, as the difference between the two is enormous, But I put this down to the fact that Poker sites have to make a profit, and for every player that can make a profit from these Freerolls, there are thousands of others that believe that if you can win money in a Freeroll, then you can win even more money when you buy into these games with hard cash.
The answer of course is Yes! You can, but! the problem then becomes if you lose your buy-in then you try again to win your money back by buying in to more games, I am not that gullible, I am happy playing Freerolls and Micro stake games, because it is nothing more than a Hobby for me. Money at my age means nothing to me other than a way to pay my bills, and I have that covered, So poker will always be a past time I enjoy, a little bit of Fun!

When the Fun stops, STOP!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Since may, this year... the rest of it i will not count it... (before May). 🙄

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have been playing online poker for 5 years, but I like live poker more)

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for over five years but I haven't learned enough to say that I already feel like a complete player but I compete with my opponents for sure