How long have you been playing online poker?

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I've been playing online since December 2019. I apologize but I don't know what "CIS" countries are? I'm from the USA.
CIS countries are countries that were part of the USSR)
which city are you from ?
I have always dreamed of visiting America

wow how many compatriots are here)

I also don't understand why "CIS" means haha, I'm from Ecuador
cis are countries that were part of the ussr

Hello. My name is Ruslan and I am from Ukraine. I have been playing poker for about six years. But it wasn't until I became a member of the community and got access to the daily CardsChat freerolls that my bankroll started to grow. I am sure that now that you are a member of our community you will also have much better results :)
Hello Ruslan)
I hope so too)
Let's learn and grow

Hello there! I've been playing poker for about 10 years, with a lot of downswings and upswings (mostly downswings, but i never gave up ;)). Been on couple of live events in my region and i had so much fun on every single one of them.
I joined cardschat today and it seems that this site is a great tool for not only the beginners, but also for someone like me who is thinking about starting to play poker professionally.
Greetings from Slovenia! ❤️
always wanted to go to tournaments in my life
Do you prefer online tournaments or offline?

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello, tell me how long have you been playing online poker? and are there players from the CIS countries here?)
I started playing around 2020, during the coronavirus pandemic. Since then I have been playing regularly and poker has become my favorite hobby.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think about 20 years or more

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing since 2018. So I've been playing for 5 years. I only play online, mostly in the evenings and sometimes at night too.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
around 4 years i guess since i get my laptop

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker in 2012. There was a break, I didn't play for 2 years. But then he came back and started studying poker more

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Casually over 7 years and now taking it seriously to turn pro about five months!(y);)

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've been since I was a kid, but these past 2 years I've been playing with cash before just for fun.

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
I have been playing since childhood, and for money for 5 years

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I have been playing since 2001.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello :)
I'm from Ukraine. I have been playing poker since 2016, so I have been playing for almost 7 years now. Thanks to my participation in the CardsChat community, I have significantly improved my results. My bankroll is growing and I am moving step by step towards my goals.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
17 years playing with real money and before that I played about 3 years in yahoo games when I was underage, I played a lot of Backgammon, billiards, texas holdem poker, I watched the world series of poker that was broadcast on espn and that's how I I fell in love with poker, I'm from mexico

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started my poker journey in the year 2008, when online poker was very popular in germany.
Taking longer breaks for different reasons.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Approximately 20 years. Ladbrokes was my first site where I started by playing freerolls and after that I moved to cash games.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Hi, I've been playing poker for just over 15 years and I've always played online, I started as everyone wants to imagine, playing in the pokerstars room, first with free chips, then free tournaments, then charging a few dollars, but I feel that when I started to improve a little was in 2011 when I met this great community and joined it to learn more about the world of poker.

There are always members willing to help you with any questions you have and that helps you learn and improve a lot.

greetings friend

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for over 11 years, I started watching it on TV at the time, after dark poker was on this one, so I got to know the game, so I got to know online poker, I played playmoney cash game format, then I got to know the freerolls, after a while I started playing very cheap tournaments.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I've been playing poker over 15 Years.I don't know already why I'd begun.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker since 2019. I am from Ukraine and my name is Roman :)
I noticed that there are quite a lot of players from Ukraine here and I am sure that you will easily find new friends :)
Good luck :)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For a long time now I think I'm already going to the third world cup playing online poker since 2012 that I met pokerstars and then I started to get interested after I spiked the 0.10 360p Sng who even remembers missing those 0.10 360p sng, 0.50 360p 90p 180p from 1$ 0.50 it was a sng that I loved a lot of good times now the ps broke down after taking those sng out!