• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

How long have you been playing online poker?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been playing online since December 2019. I apologize but I don't know what "CIS" countries are? I'm from the USA.

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Learn the rules about five years ago. I started to commit myself more to the game this last month, I even signed up to the forum so I could have access to freerolls etc.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello, tell me how long have you been playing online poker? and are there players from the CIS countries here?)
Hello. My name is Ruslan and I am from Ukraine. I have been playing poker for about six years. But it wasn't until I became a member of the community and got access to the daily CardsChat freerolls that my bankroll started to grow. I am sure that now that you are a member of our community you will also have much better results :)

Deadfool

Deadfool

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
Hello there! I've been playing poker for about 10 years, with a lot of downswings and upswings (mostly downswings, but i never gave up ;)). Been on couple of live events in my region and i had so much fun on every single one of them.
I joined cardschat today and it seems that this site is a great tool for not only the beginners, but also for someone like me who is thinking about starting to play poker professionally.
Greetings from Slovenia! ❤️

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have been playing the game since 2015 , in 2017 I joined CC which has helped me tremendously build a good starting bankroll!

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My first online tournament was on 11/11/2012 at 3pm on pokerstars but I've been playing poker for about 15 years.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Since 2020, wish I started much sooner

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 years ago or so, but it's only been 2 years since I started to understand the game better and study where I improved a lot

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I've been playing probably since 2014, if memory serves. I have never been a high stakes player. I have always played and continue to play for fun and don't risk a lot of money.

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello, tell me how long have you been playing online poker? and are there players from the CIS countries here?)
Hi. I'm from Ukraine. I have been playing poker for a long time, probably more than 12 years. I only play online and mostly I prefer tournaments.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing in early 2018 - 5 years

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online ppoker for almost 3 years, I find it an adventure that I like more and more, I hope to continue like this.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love online poker, I've been playing for 7 years and I've been a member of the community for over 5 years.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I've been playing online poker for 12 years, I think online poker is trickier than live poker

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker for 6 months - I am from Ukraine)))