How do you prepare yourself just before an online poker match?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you just need to get a good night's sleep before the poker session. And when you wake up, make some strong tea. Not coffee.
To get a good night sleep before is truly important, and it's for everything.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Coffee and heaps of cones in the morning, beer and heaps of cones in the afternoon, and single malt whisky and heaps of cones in the evening.

:top:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i do not prepare. I hop straight into the action.

Vodka and heaps of cones in the evening :top:
That's very good too. There are lots of ways to feel nice, playing poker.:top:

V

viktor38

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
take 2 liters of beer 1 liter we drink, play poker and drink another liter, win and go buy another 2 liters of beer

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes coffee is a must and some bottled water, good thing the bathroom is close by.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I also try to sleep-for an hour usually.It helps ms too much!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My ritual: sleep well, warn my family not to be distracted if the game is very important, a cup of coffee an hour and a half before the start.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My ritual: sleep well, warn my family not to be distracted if the game is very important, a cup of coffee an hour and a half before the start.
Very good!:congrats:

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Just the usual, try to be calm, pray, make good decisions, pray again, wait for the right moment and continue praying obviously !!!lololo:D

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have any rituals, I just bet I will play very tight now. Which, of course, I can do only for a few minutes, then again I call all sorts of rubbish and I fall the party.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Dacă este un eveniment principal mă odihnesc cu aproximativ 4 ore înainte de a începe, apă și cafea în timpul jocului, cu alcool riscați niște decizii greșite, deci fără alcool în timpul jocului

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a shower, have a nice not excessive food, smoke one cigar, and sit at the tables, nothing special, my bottle of water always in the tables.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!
I wonder if do you guys make some specials, like a ritual, procedure or whatever.
I, about half an our before, take a good shower, fix about 1/2 liter of coffee to drink during the game, liter of water, put on wearing my cowboy hat and, finally, set up the songs to roll. These all if the game is a kind of an important one.
What about you?

Hi Rob Hobson. One thing for me is to never play before 12pm. Before that, I do all this, which I really like doing. If I don't do some posting and start playing early, I think of it like bad luck. GL to you

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it’s best to be fully focused on playing poker at all times but the thing I enjoy most about playing online is I can watch YT or Netflix even watch poker streams or vlogs when I’m playing. Even this year I was playing trying to qualify through a satellite on wsop App while at the raiders/Miami game( just so you know phones don’t work well at the Allegiant stadium my iphone 12 Pro Max kept disconnecting from the app even though I had full signal some areas of the stadium work better than others)

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having a coffee and listening to good music

R

ravv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to prepare some food and drinks, use the toilet before and make sure there is nothing which can disturb my play. Then I can play and enjoy the game. Sometimes im listening to music, sometimes i prefer silence. It depends how focus I am