How do you prepare yourself just before an online poker match?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the most important thing is that I sleep well and that I have a good mood. These are probably the two main conditions. And of course, a cup of strong coffee before the game :)

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello everyone!
I wonder if do you guys make some specials, like a ritual, procedure or whatever.
I, about half an our before, take a good shower, fix about 1/2 liter of coffee to drink during the game, liter of water, put on wearing my cowboy hat and, finally, set up the songs to roll. These all if the game is a kind of an important one.
What about you?
Depends on the time of day. During the day I take my kids to school, at night it’s after bed. All the prep I need is having kid free time to play lol

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first thing in the morning for me is exaercise whether walking/running or gym get all that toxins out, some good breakfast, then prepare my mindset like meditating on how I will perform for that certain day, get that focus listen to some happy calming music get set and go!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, the main thing is to finish all household chores before the game, so that nothing distracts me during the game. This is my main preparation for the tournament :)
Good luck.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Eat, Drink water, go to toilet, put on football on TV, (does not hurt to have WC)

Make a pot of coffee.

Ready to go

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play for fun, just for fun, I don't do anything special other than a glass of wine or a glass of ale. But when I play for money, I focus on classical music.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If I am determined to play well, then I try to remove all distractions from myself)

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the main thing for me is not to be hungry, pour some tea and you can start

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to eat a good meal before the start of the tournament so that I don't get distracted by food during the game

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
the thing to do is to make sure you're wide awake and alert. Today I registered for a tourney and fell asleep before it started. I woke up after I was already out. Not so good.

coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
setup my drinks (carbonated water)
setup computers
find some brainwave music for focus on yootoob
quick review of notes
roll a doobie
then i sit quietly listen to a guided meditation specific to poker
then take a deep breath, push my chest out, and start table selecting

this is what i listen to

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Haha CowBoy style, personally I just need to be ready in my head:cool:. Coffee also help a lot I agree with u

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is a difference between playing poker in real life and playing online. In live games, players can sit next to each other and watch their facial expressions and body language. However, there will be no cameras broadcasting players' facial expressions while playing online. This can be a problem for some players as they tend to make decisions based on the player's moves and actions.Some even play sohbet poker or browse the internet. All this is not a good example of creating a good environment, because such distractions will give players the opportunity to make mistakes and lose important information about their opponents. To get better at online poker, you need to take the game seriously and enjoy the game with little to no distractions.No matter how relaxed you are, people tend to get tired after a while doing something for long hours. Take snacks and drinks with you to enjoy your online poker experience. When you feel tired, take a break and enjoy these snacks with you.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not getting ready in any way, I'm just mentally setting myself up for a good game