joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The truth is, I think that if you as a player react to those insults, you shouldn't play because you lose concentration, you simply ignore them and that's it. As they get hot, they are more likely to lose the chips. We are adults. Giving complaints is for children. It is my simple opinion.

xico_moita

xico_moita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I already answered in the same way, offending too, but nowadays I just ignore it...

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
he he I stop having chat when I play poker a long time ago :)))...but when I play in the CardsChat games I keep it to say hello to members and salut good peoples :)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
easy money = your odds still the same, nothing changes

Nah they're not the same. Villains more emotional involved, making decisions based on emotion, not paying 110%, distracted by chat and headed towards tilt if not there already. Winning 20+ year player and from experience I assure you and promise you the odds aren't near the same. Villain doesn't stand of chance of keeping his money unless he leaves right now.

EDIT: In fact when I game/table select I look for tables where drama and chat is going wild and villains are more invested in drama and chat over playing correctly. Makes winning very very easy.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel so happy that my strategy made someone so angry... It means it is so efficient! Couldn't be bothered to reply to them.
The truth is, I think that if you as a player react to those insults, you shouldn't play because you lose concentration, you simply ignore them and that's it. As they get hot, they are more likely to lose the chips. We are adults. Giving complaints is for children. It is my simple opinion.
so, you make a donk play, give bad a beat, and the player can't chat 🤡

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't take it the wrong way, it's just my simple opinion. At the end of the day, every human being has a world to explore and if that's their way of expressing it, then that's fine. I hope you have a happy day.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few years ago, I remember to see some Monitors in chat, we could call them. Their nicknames was red.

meagain00

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
In my early days, I was unfortunately also one of the people who let go of her displeasure about bad plays and suckouts by the opponents in the chat. That's why I was rightly blocked from chatting for some time back then. In the meantime, I've learned to keep my emotions in check and learned that bad play is another part of the game.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think they should ban the chat from people who insult while playing.

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
No hurt feelings if someone sends his business card to you.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
its common in these days, when someone got bad luck or the variance do his job

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
so, you make a donk play, give bad a beat, and the player can't chat 🤡
Who said that? Eliminating players is not a donk play... Bad beats happen all the time... Some sites even award players for getting them... And insulting is not chatting.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The other day I was playing poker. I was obviously lucky... so I brought everyone out. In response to my actions in the chat, one of the players wrote “Idiot” and so on. In short, it really started to bother me and I still replied that “I contact support to block his account due to constant insults.” I do not know what happened, but suddenly this player became SitOut and subsequently did not appear at all... I do not know, maybe he was scared, or maybe the support worked quickly (although I did not contact anyone).
Who thinks about it?
Players who allow themselves to insult others should be held accountable for their words, ranging from a temporary ban to a lifetime ban. This is absolutely fair. Players who insult others behave like little angry dogs who can only bark very loudly, but are afraid to bite :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good evening:)
Yes, I noticed some players insulting others, especially in online poker.
I think that if the opponent is chatting normally in order to distract attention, then this is possible and not prohibited. However, if he is insulting you with his chat, then this is prohibited and unethical, whether in live or online poker, and in this case you can file a complaint with the poker administration.
In general, to achieve good results, you should not pay attention to these people, especially in online poker, or turn off the chat to avoid them.