ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I mainly play freerolls and <25 cents 45 man sit and go’s and if I feel lucky 🍀 I will play some 2NL cash game. Thank you 😊 for your question 🙋‍♂️.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I’ve tried some of those Spin and Gold etc. ones because of the lower by ins but you play so few hands that playing good poker usually loses out to getting lucky with cards.

What have been your go to bank roll builders?

I have built several Bankrolls on different sites my biggest to date is on my favourite site pokerstars, but the one common thing between them is I started off playing freerolls, I have never had to make a deposit and I have withdrawn from some sites when I get bored with the site.
But I must say that winning enough money to live off has never been my ambition! I play for the fun the game gives me, the excitement of being All-in, or trying to trap an opponent into thinking he has me beat when actually I am holding the "Nuts!"
I don't like to gamble with money I cannot afford to lose! The feeling I get sickens me, so playing for free, and winning is much more pleasurable, I do sometimes play in Live games where I have to buy-in, but I look on those buy-ins as a ticket to play the game, just like I will buy a ticket to watch a Film at the cinema, or some people buy a ticket to see a Concert or Football match.
Poker gives me pleasure, even when I lose, because I am taking part in the game, I can play for several hours and at the end of it go out on the bubble, sure it is a disappointment but not the end of the World.
Because I play for fun! The money I win is just a bonus!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I’ve tried some of those Spin and Gold etc. ones because of the lower by ins but you play so few hands that playing good poker usually loses out to getting lucky with cards.

What have been your go to bank roll builders?
Building a bankroll from freerolls is a great option, and Cardschat offers countless freerolls as an option. If you manage to build capital from the freeroll, it should not be overlooked that playing it in tournaments requires a different type of game, with more complex mechanisms, depending on the bet.
The Hand analysis threads or the "poker strategy and Rules" menu in the forum can help you with this.
Good luck! (y)

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just deposited a small amount of money, and then when I realized my $20 has grown into a couple grand, I moved up to PLO 25/50 lol.
Wow $20 dollars to a coulple grand? Is it really profitable playing PLO?