rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I’m mainly playing freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I’ve tried some of those Spin and Gold etc. ones because of the lower by ins but you play so few hands that playing good poker usually loses out to getting lucky with cards.

What have been your go to bank roll builders?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you play from scratch, of course you need to play freeroll tournaments and collect money from there and collect your bankroll after you have already played tournaments for a small amount and rise to the limits

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I build my online bankroll?!. Here is all simply! First of all, I earned money in freerolls, further these money used in tournaments with buy-ins,
and after this I made a min deposit, and I was withdrawing the money I won, and etc!.. Something like that!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I’ve tried some of those Spin and Gold etc. ones because of the lower by ins but you play so few hands that playing good poker usually loses out to getting lucky with cards.

I have build my bankroll with some freerolls and by playing low buy-in Sit and Go as well.
Especially some Double Or Nothing which have 50% of the field ITM. It can be helpful for beginners

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I play cash games, I prefer pl08 but nlhe is fine too... very easy to find a good table and play as much or as little as you like👍

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I usually play on freerolls, when I have collected enough to be able to enter the buy-in tournaments.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, I think freerolls are a good idea to have an initial contact with the game and build a small bankroll, however it's a bit difficult get big prizes mainly because of the size of the fields

If you can win something like 10 or 15 $ on freerolls, i believe 0,25 sit and go is the best option

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
I build my bankroll playing freerolls. I don't plan to stop playing freerolls, because for me poker is primarily entertainment. But if I decided to play in tournaments with a buy-in, I definitely wouldn't play in spin and go tournaments. These tournaments are just a lottery.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
first I play freerolls if I win some money and there is enough money for a cash game, then I play a cash game and go up to the limits

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit.

The same format with all poker rooms.

The min deposit (max 2x) - play the bonus, bank the original deposit.

Advantages?

You have an 'actual' bankroll that is completely detached from your real life spending.

Going forward you are essentially freerolling.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are many strategies and useful tools for managing your bankroll, but unfortunately there is no one-size-fits-all approach. In order to play for real money, you need to bet with real money. Since poker is a game of chance, the risk of losing money is very inherent. In order to increase your poker bankroll, you must first establish your gaming budget. Be sure to separate your bankroll from your personal finances, as this is your entertainment budget, not an investment.Always play within your poker bankroll, especially if you are a beginner. If you're doing well and seeing some decent wins or a positive win rate, you might be tempted to raise your bets. Be careful with raises, as higher rates can also lead to bigger losses.Keep in mind that if you lose, there is no guarantee that this failure is about to end. Don't take desperate steps trying to recover losses and rebuild your bankroll. This is especially important in competitive play: don't let the variance of the game affect you - stick to your finances and strategy and have fun. Never gamble trying to win big! Poker is a game based on skill and luck. Losses are inevitable here.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
If you don't want to deposit then Keep playing the freerolls and try to cash to build up a bankroll. Then try some $1 tourneys or some 55c sats. These can be good

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I managed to keep my bank with free games.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you get up to $20 just play cash games and if you are a skill player you will probably start grinding it up slowly from there. Maybe you hit a bad run but at 1c/2c there are going to be extremely bad players that you should be able to severely exploit.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To build up my bankroll I play a lot in freerolls, then I spend the money I win on playing tournaments for contributions.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I build my bankroll from free tournaments... What I win I use in micro mtt... Sometimes it happens that with satellite I win a bigger entrance and a bigger prize, so I take it out and spend it

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Came back to cash in Oct after playing MTT's for 15+ years and a few years not playing or hardly playing at all....

Treated it like a business and saved/invested $150-$200 in myself. With that money I went out and purchased PT4, Peter Clarke's "From The Ground Up" course at runitoncepoker and then deposited what was left into pokerstars. The money that was left pretty much equaled 25 buy-in's for 2nl so that's where I started back in Oct. My biggest struggle and problem isn't winning surprising enough it's getting volume as I play full-ring games and can only double table. But don't always feel like double tabling.

Currently working my way and building my skills and bankroll up for 50nl-100nl.

Cheers!!!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Most sites offer generous bonuses when you deposit. So deposit a small amount take advantage of the bonuses then withdraw your original deposit.

I just used the money to play 2NL and move up over time. Obviously freerolls are useful too but you need to become a winning player at your game of choice - cash, tourneys, sng etc. Cash is the lowest variance initially, but play the format you like the most (adhering to proper bankroll management).

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
At the beginning I made some deposits to learn to play with real money, no more than about 500USD in total... then with the experience I was participating in micro tournaments and freerolls, I had good results and now I manage my bank with a minimum of USD300 I have tried that every month it grows by at least 10%.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It takes a long time to build a bankroll playing only freerolls. And this is important to teach us the values of patience and resilience. To teach us we are just beginners in spite of our serious effort to study. To teach us that we play poker because we love it, not because we want to be streamers and show to the wide world how good we are!
It takes a long time to build a solid bankroll. You say it doesn’t compensate? You spend 2 hours to earn 2 dollars! And all of your investment was time? Think about it, a solid regular playing NLHE 2 will make at best scenario $ 0,50 cents of dollar per hour played!
Or how much do you expect to make per hour playing the micro-limits? 100 dollars per hour? Forgive me, if I’m being rude mate, my intention is be ironic because I’m trying to teach you a lesson, that is, being realistic and most of all: being humble.
It took me 4 months playing CardsChat’s freerolls to build a respectable bankroll ($ 80 dollars), playing every single day. Set your objectives and don’t give up!
First build a solid bankroll. Then choose a game style where you believe you can be profitable. In my case it’s cash, you should find your own game style.
Don’t be in a hurry! First accumulate certain good amount of cash, after that you start to play whatever you want. And if you begin to lose, study, pay a poker course, continue playing freerolls, and let the chips fall as they may!
Have a nice day, best regards!