How do you build your online bank roll?

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play freerolls. Yes i understand that 2 dollars at some point wont be enough, but thats the catch with poker. You always need to stay humble, even for the littlest of wins.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At the moment I have no really BR...Hoping to become platinum member again and than I started to play the freerolls for building a BR ;)

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earn $10 in freerolls and enter regular tournaments.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I built myself from freerolls too long time ago

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used the PS first deposit bonus to get 15 US and some spin n go tickets. At the time I withdrew some and of this cash and left a few dollars in my bankroll.
Then I played a bouty builder tourney of 1,65 and winned about 60 dollars. Now I play only 0,25 US sit n go and freerolls. Slowly I'm incresing it and so far I've reached a 90 US bankroll.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it.
You're quite right, we need to value our time and with that $2 won via freeroll, :unsure:we enroll on a good tourney and end up with 1k+ in the pocket though:eek::p:cool:.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Personally, I combine the freerolls with a little investment, about 10 or 20 usd a month and I try my luck in the Spin&Go or MTT, sometimes it goes well for me and I make profits of 100 or 200 usd a month, but there are many variables, the time you invest, the concentration and the ability you have to be able to put money into poker, if you don't have that, it seems that the freerolls are your best option, I advise you to look for the ones that suit you best, there are some freerolls where you don't have to invest much I know your time and the profits are better, an example is 888poker, you play an hour and you can win tickets of up to 55 or 109 usd.

good luck in your future tables, regards

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You're quite right, we need to value our time and with that $2 won via freeroll, :unsure:we enroll on a good tourney and end up with 1k+ in the pocket though:eek::p:cool:.
But probably not very often with a VPIP of 60 and an inability to fold to any and all preflop raises, lol.

Here I my go to bankroll builders
ScreenHunter 12395

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i started with low limit cash games NL 2,and SnGs.Mixing that up with some deposits from time to time.After i started adding MTTs,it took me quite some time until the first countable Results,so i could withdraw small amounts.There are lots of stories like i deposited 50 $ and never had to reload and now i got 2,8 Billion $ in my Bankroll.to be honest this will not happen to the most of us.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I paid in $10 and basically playing mostly freerolls and $0.25 45player SnG with some MTTs. I prefer MTTs more, but they take more time obviously and sometimes I just have an hour or at most two to play freely. I also tried SpinnGos but to be fair, it seems they are not my games. Long story short, I think the key is patience and that you should have a correct bankroll management in place, so don't go for games with buy-ins which are not 'allowed' based on your BRM.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to start from scratch you have to play the freerolls to accumulate money, then you start playing at low levels and start to learn the game, if you want you have to ask for professional help and you will see that you start to grow very fast.

Sindik8dAces

Sindik8dAces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
I’m mainly playing Freerolls to build mine up bit by bit, but there will come a stage where the hours of play to win $2 won’t seem worth it. Plus eventually my bank roll will be big enough to start playing around with

I’ve tried some of those Spin and Gold etc. ones because of the lower by ins but you play so few hands that playing good poker usually loses out to getting lucky with cards.
What have been your go to bankroll builders?
Hi' i've mainly found that spin n goes are a terrible way to try build up your bankroll.. Find low buy in low gtd ( 1.65 150 gtd) etc because of the smaller fields equal lower variance..

You need to adjust your strategy from Freerolls because they are so far separated from even 0.55 buy ion . As soon as money is involved ppl play ALOT DIFFERENT...
And dont forget there are micro pro grinders out there too so remember to use sharkscope searches every time you play youget 5vfreeb searches a day so i have a book and alphabetically have my opponents scope results listed i put them in and refresh every six months or so

Sindik8dAces

Sindik8dAces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
Playing triple up and double or nothing single table S & G's works juist dont move up and put in high volume 20-30 a day

Sindik8dAces

Sindik8dAces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
I get what you’re saying and it’s a good way to look at it. The hours spent playing to win a couple of dollars is worth more than the money. The experience you gain during that time will help you out when you can buy into a bigger MTT.
Sorry mate but there are no parralells between freeroll and $$ poker

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I build my bankroll up by playing freerolls most of the time. The odd time I may deposit a small amount of $10 max

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I deposit , I play some freerolls , I check challenges and promotions . Then I play sngs or micro tourneys or zoom to I crease my winnings and my bankroll

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slowly and with patience. Started with 50 USD playing 0.25c MTTs and moved up.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi there,
I build my bankroll playing freerolls. Mostly Cardschat.com freerolls.
I am very grateful to be part of this community and for the opportunity it provides me.
If you are not a platinuim member yet, look up how to become one. CC freerolls are very interesting.
Gl at the tables

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you're interested in building your online bankroll, it's important to set a budget, choose your games wisely, manage your bankroll effectively, take advantage of bonuses and promotions, and practice responsible gambling. These tips can help you maximize your winnings and minimize your losses, but it's essential to approach online gambling as a form of entertainment rather than a means of making money. Building an online bankroll takes patience, discipline, and a bit of luck, so it's important to be realistic about your goals and never risk more than you can afford to lose.