Have you invested in equipment for online poker?

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
comfort makes all the difference!
I will soon be investing in it!

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not yet there is a lot of good free info on CardsCahat as well as other places but there are some books iv been looking to get!

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Step by step

I started with porker books and I think my next investment will be a new PC to allowed me to play simultaneous games at the same time .

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I bought a pc (wish I have chosen a laptop , lol) . But it was for other reasons as well , not just for poker entertainment . Reasons , watch more youtube videos or movies or twitch channels or music , without crashes or RAM/CPU overloads . Play some games that I bought on steam , another reason , which unfortunatelly I haven't done but I will in the very near future (won't tell what lol) ,etc

I am satisfied with the speed , the many applications at the same time , the peformance , the guarantee duration etc . Only bad , the stupid didn't put the Windows and other programs in both hard disks , only im the SSD dfisk , which last much shorter , have to take it back soon ,so as for them to install these programms , before guarantee period ends :)

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crown Royal Needed for the bad beats!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I want to know is there a free poker coach software for free?

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont really invest in equipment for poker. For me is only a hobby!! 🙂

C

cristhian017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just bought a new gaming chair for more comfort

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
something little..

Yes, I have a box of chips to practice at home with family members. A polo shirt that I bought online from pokerstars to wear when I go to live tournaments. And I have a notebook where I play poker online when I have time.

K

Kdk1232

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s silly talk equipment doesn’t make you better

K

Kdk1232

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really invest in equipment for poker. For me is only a hobby!! 🙂
Nice hobby you got mine is just beginning

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you really want to earn poker, then you need to invest. and if it's just a hobby you can play freerolls

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its is reasonable when you is semi pro, pro or have pretensions to become a professional. I never buy anything to poker.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest i buy it just cards. I think when became your real and only job it is important your equipment.( like a good computer and strong internet conection).

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I invested something very precious that was my patience, that was lost playing low limits, of course kkkkkk

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little bit, yeah. Because you just can't play with a weak setup. I mean, it really helps you to concentrate if you don't have to worry about external factors, so your equipament should be one of the main things to take care before sit and play.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I didn’t invest a penny in poker!) And I have already earned (7 months) 50 dollars To some, this will seem like a trifle, but that's enough for me!)

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing so far! But I've been thining about getting a HUD. I feel like that might help a lot, although some people are just fine not using one.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you invested money to buy equipment for better poker experience? For example I recently bought a new laptop which is selected for better online poker game too. I also think to find a better seat to be more comfortable! I think that these details can make a difference! What do you think?

When I decided I was going to play online poker for more than 40 hours per week, I did purchase a comfortable chair. I already had a pretty good laptop, I did invest in 2 28 inch monitors because it makes it easier to put up multiple tables. I have a few different databases because I wanted to find the 1 that works best for me, I ended up with PokerTracker 4 , with DriveHUD- which I use on a couple sites. Don't ask it's complicated (HaHa) I'm a little OCD.

The only thing I have NOT done yet, is invest in a desktop set-up to run a solver. I do not think It makes sense for me right now. Maybe down the line.

Oh, I also use ICMizer, Equi-lab, and some simple tools for outs and equity which I really don't need anymore because you end up with the most common numbers stuck in your brain.

I read many people seem to be proud of the fact that they play 1 table on their phone without any type of software, I guess that is OK for them, but without a database (HUD) how can you review your play and try to improve? If I play any game, I like to try and improve, if I can't get better I will probably just give up. I hope that is not too long winded an answer

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most precious thing I am investing for poker is my TIME.

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

when I have a little more money I would like to buy a poker table with a deck mixer to play with friends ... while for online games I think that the computer and cell phone I have are more than enough to be able to play for what I would not invest my money in electronic equipment for online games

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Books.

V

Vanopy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Books and PokerTracker subscription.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Yes, I've always tried to get my gadgets to work correctly, especially when I play online poker. There are no questions about the pokerstarz room, but the amerikaskardrum always loads very slowly and sometimes the game on it turns into sheer torment. The room is very slow. Therefore, I tried Windows 8, 10. But the most effective turned out to be Windows 7. Can you say that you invested in improving my gadgets? - I think so. A lot of time and nerves have been spent on this matter.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I invert time to read your books and i learn a lot watching videos on twitch