Have you invested in equipment for online poker?

S

ssj3gokudbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a tournament player I sugest buying PokerTracker4 /HM2 and ICMIZER 3. Some of the best tools available to imporve your games.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not yet but if I would like to invest my passion is poker

S

ShuffleUPanDeal111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hud and other solvers can help you gain your level, but nothing special
No i dont use one of them but have info for these stuffs

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don t invest in equipments...I invest in myself : i read books......i talk with lot of players about poker strategy and i try must best all time when i play.....And i practice by playing...

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of my tech equipment is used for my actual photography business. So if not counting poker software.. I haven’t put a dime into anything

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn 't invest in poker equipment. Only the usual things, the repair and upgrade of the laptop, the selection of a convenient mouse, but taking into account that would "pull" into poker. Actually I would like to try to play poker with a specially equipped place like professionals:, powerful PC, table, chair, several large monitors...

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Important but not essential

Hi Makisaa,
I believe that the most important thing is to invest in courses, coaching and books, to improve your game, the equipment is secondary so that you can develop in the best way.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
gl !

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't invest in equipment because I didn't know such stuff existed really before now. I'd like to get some kind of tracking software or hud, but for now I just invest in myself through books and videos to improve my game.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I could use a new computer mouse. Otherwise, misklick in the game can not be avoided. :)

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Other than a deck of cards no lol..

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My investment is in buying poker software. And the minimum Deposit per room. I think buying software (collecting statistics) is a good investment to improve results.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you invested money to buy equipment for better poker experience? For example I recently bought a new laptop which is selected for better online poker game too. I also think to find a better seat to be more comfortable! I think that these details can make a difference! What do you think?

I have invested in new monitors multiple times to be able to play more tables

For streaming I have invested in a new PC multiple times as well as getting new headphones, mic, webcam, lighting, etc.

For poker I've always invested in many softwares, piosolver, flopziller, icmizer, pokertracker, equilab and then all the training sites and programs as well.

I have invested a ton into being a more effective poker player, and not once have I ever regretted investing in that which I love. The best thing to invest in is yourself & happiness!

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did buy some poker books at first, that was a long time ago when printed media was still used. lol
Doyle Brunson's book was the first, I then studied Barry Greinstein, Phil Gordon's books I have two.
Best thing to do while learning is; read, apply, read to try and figure it all out. Position was the hardest thing to figure out for me for some reason..

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the same laptop as i started with 7 years ago. Still run very well

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't bought anything specifically for poker :D

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It costs me a lot to pass the bubble in online tournaments, it frustrates me in a bad way, I would like some tips to improve, the books burned me !!! hahahahahahahahaha

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes i have invested a little i bought some new cards some chips for poker night that we can't have anymore :damnmate:stupid covid 19 :mad: other then that i did get a new lap top so i could sit in my lazy boy where i'm more comfortable :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you need any kind of equipment for online poker like a really good laptop or so. So I didn't buy anything myself. I could use a new chair, but not just for poker.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really, using the same setup I use for gaming, working and other stuff, the only thing is I got is better chair

N

neonprpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally,the environment plays a role for sure in your mentality ,which is the most important in poker I think.I sometimes take my laptop to the mountains in a panoramic spot and win all the tourneys from there:)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Most of my tech equipment is used for my actual photography business. So if not counting poker software.. I haven’t put a dime into anything

I agree with you totally, Poker for me is more of a hobby than a profession and on every site I have tried, I have won money in freerolls and then used the payouts to play in low cash buy ins.
I will never be rich but who knows how far to an EPT event I may get

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you totally, Poker for me is more of a hobby than a profession and on every site I have tried, I have won money in freerolls and then used the payouts to play in low cash buy ins.
I will never be rich but who knows how far to an EPT event I may get

I think if I did win, I’d probably try out a poker course.. not really sure which one to choose tho.