Have you ever lost all your bankroll?

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have had a bank of 500 usd but because I do not know how to handle it I have lost it, I think it is necessary to read and learn about this so that the same thing that I do not happen to you

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I just started to win 40 dolars and my first bakroll it was 20, when I was almost 3 dolars I just started to win to 46 then I think i could rise the limit micro to 25 cnts to 50 and First of all I thoughr i was a bad idea but started to win again so I put all my bankroll in a hand sorprise It was kk vs kq and i lost all , probably something like this happen to you

It is wrong to drain the entire bankroll. I would play strictly according to the br, there would be no problems.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol yes. i take pride in it. i've deposited 3/4 times in a week multiple times.

T

Taliban

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oohhhh yeah plenty of times. The worse part is I start with little like 25 to 50 then get it up to 150 or more gotten it to 500 a couple times and loose it all. Once I started with 30 got it up to 150 and lost all in one hand I had a full house they had a 4 of a kind. You just have to accept that it just happens sometimes.

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it happened. First I multiplied and then lost - this probably happens to many

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes and I am not ashamed to say, because life is made of ups and downs. We won't always just win, what can't happen is to stop fighting.

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes and it was not just once, don't give up

K

Keith557444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have and learned not to do it again play within your bankroll

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont recall the number of times I lost everything and started from Zero. Its a sign of flagrant mismanagement

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many many many times but I also use it for other sport bets,which does not really help :(

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If everything was limited to twenty dollars ... There were good wins and quick withdrawals of money to the card. But then it turned out that you can transfer this money back to your poker account just as quickly.
I am even glad that there are now difficulties with deposits in Russia. :pcguru:

W

wonima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, several times. But it takes longer and longer before I lose everything again. So I learn.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, my first bankroll was 5 $ and I lost it pretty quickly. Then he began to play a lot more attentively and thoughtfully and increase his playing skills.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've lost my bankroll only once and it happen afteer i've made a deposit. Now i built my bankroll at freerolls mostly.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just lose 100$ bankroll for beting sports. Im really disapoint with that but we look forward

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO... fun gambling money is just that... I dont mind loosing.. but perfer to win....

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I have a few times, I aonly allowing myself to load up once a month for me sadly :(

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

it's all for a man to win and lose but I don't consider myself a big gambler:)

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Short answer yes. Long answer it is time for people to realize that even when you know how to play the game and do well, in the long term most people are not going to make it playing poker. Don't let your emotions take over and cause you to make decisions that are detrimental to your ability to keep playing this game. If you can't do that then it needs to be a hobby that you play for free at bars and for fun and socializing. Just my 2 cents from a guy that has tried a few times and done well but lost it all because of immaturity.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many, many times I was able to do it when my emotions were dominating me, but over time you learn to control yourself.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multiple times - yes. Then you learn to manage your bankroll a bit better I.e not spending more than 2% on a buy in at a time. Even then, I’ve busted multiple times because I don’t have the patience haha

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! That is the worst thing could happend to a player, but it is happend. You have to be focus in what the future will give to you and learn something.

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I already lost a lot of bankroll, since I lost a bankroll of 60 dollars. However, I consider this to be a normal thing in the game, since I am recreational.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management