Have you ever lost all your bankroll?

T

Tomo_Tomagio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From the beginning, I lost a lot until I focused purely on long-lasting tournaments like cash game

Estrategico

Estrategico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly, and it wasn't just once, it wasn't often. In fact, I believe that this is due to a lack of discipline and a good mentality because the secret of winning, being profitable is within the discipline at the entrance of the tournaments, we have to respect and practice that limit until we can level up and reach the top. Well that's my answer a hug to everyone

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 5 times so far. I'm currently broke on acr lol.... I'm staring at the bill money now thinking I could turn that into a million. JK about the second part lol

Lol....sounding like my bro that plays who most times has cents in his account on pstars and build it back up I guess it dedication to the sport

K

KAMIKAZEE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol....sounding like my bro that plays who most times has cents in his account on pstars and build it back up I guess it dedication to the sport
Many times, and it is not that I play badly but what I lack is discipline, I work on that because the times that he has lost everything, it is because I do not respect the limits.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm personally never not lost all your bankroll...:cool: And others this not advise, because, I think, very difficult
to start again with Zero...:eek::joyman: Therefore necessary in time to say yourself: "Stop!":deal: By my opinion this is will best wish
and decision! :cool: And Good Luck Everybody! ;):):D

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, many times ... more than once, even for a relatively large amount of money. A good priest is studying to death. :) Bankroll management is unfortunately not just a "fugazi"! :)

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I just started to win 40 dolars and my first bakroll it was 20, when I was almost 3 dolars I just started to win to 46 then I think i could rise the limit micro to 25 cnts to 50 and First of all I thoughr i was a bad idea but started to win again so I put all my bankroll in a hand sorprise It was kk vs kq and i lost all , probably something like this happen to you

There is no stability in poker! You can multiply your bankroll, or you can lose everything. Alas, this is true.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Bankroll management is absolutely essential. Most players will always deposit money because they are playing too high levels. The 1% rule (max. 1% of the bankroll for the buy-in of tournaments or 1% as a min-buy-in at cash game tables) is not bad, but it still has a considerable risk. It is better to risk only 0.5% or better 0.2% of the bankroll per tournament / cash game session. Drawdowns in bad luck periods are not that extrem and psychologically easier to endure when there is less risk in the system. :)

Last edited:
B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I haven't lost my entire bankroll, I bet no more than 5% of my bankroll

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never lost it all, but it decreased a couple of times by 25% or so, remember bankroll management is essential.

K

KAMIKAZEE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So many times😂 The problem is, I deposit 20-30 bucks and don't stick to bankroll management rules, and once I lose about 80% of my bankroll I start getting crazy and playing with no thinking at all. I try to learn on my mistakes, and you should learn on my, simply stick to bankroll management rules and there will be no problem.
hahaa the same like me

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, in the beginning I did lose my complete bankroll. I learned from this and I now practice good bankroll management.

P

Pokerbratt88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always lose my bankroll. I only deposit $50 at a time and I play for fun. I only reload every couple of months. I’m not in it to win money just playing for competition.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have already lost my bankroll several times.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes of course, surely everyone has once.

D

Darthrazer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of times. LOL I'm trying to break that habit though.

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, a few times on different sites as well.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes , I have lost my bankrolls quite a few times. But for the last year, I have been doing good. I haven't lost all my bankrolls. I have learned, to take breaks when cards are cold some days. Before that, everytime I lost all my bankrolls on every poker site. Just glad I have figured out , just take breaks for a week or so. It helps to realize, you have to do that .You will always lose your bankrolls, if you don't take breaks.

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, in fact these days I played a spin n gold in gg poker with everything I had, I eliminated the first player and the 2nd I have him on the verge of elimination, he only has 100 chips left and pff the internet leaves and when it arrives I've already lost everything

C

clave7777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of times. Sucks but can be part of the game. My quads lost to str flush yesterday. Took it better than usual!! lol

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I never lost my bankroll. Well, I still don't have it. :)

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, a few minutes ago I lost my USD 11, 47 because Levante won Atletico Madrid 2:0 Next time I will keep my bankroll out of betting.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't bust my entire bankroll .
I was always used to play with minimum 100 BIs

M

moularaki

Visionary