Have you ever lost all your bankroll?

L

lucas_t_rex_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can't win anything in poker, but once I win, I won't let it go so easily

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose my bankroll all the time but the good thing is that I've haven't put any money into the poker account. I just keep playing freerolls and work my way up until it comes crashing down. I still believe that one of these days I'm going to hit something big with this free money and cash out.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order not to lose everything, you need to pick up and spend on time. I started playing in December 2020 for 3 months already and during the weight period I managed to collect $ 1000 from 0. I think it's not worth telling the whole story 80% I took and spent 800 dollars and I kept the rest and lost. Now I have nothing, but then I will raise everything possible.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lost my bankroll several times 13-14 years ago. Would just replenish it rinse and repeat. Then I won enough on poker stars one day and bought a couple poker books from their store when I cashed out. Haven't looked back since. When my roll is low due to cashing out I just grind it up like I'm doing now on ACR. From 17 cents to $43 now. Freerolls and little boy tournaments. Was at $58, but lost some playing cash. Will be getting a laptop hopefully this week so I can resume playing tournaments again.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad beats

Yes i lost my bankroll , once on pokerstars and on 888. I played pokerstars for several years before I lost it all. on 888 I played 2 months and lost it all.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have experienced it before.

Now, I never, bankroll management is very important. I limit my losses.

Estrategico

Estrategico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't even ask me, In fact I have lost him all the time I have not had adequate psychological control yet but one thing I have a lot of is Hope and I am sure that one day, who knows, I will still have music Victory because the doors slam on yours hands every day, just have faith, courage and control the emotional tilt:joyman:

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Yes, of course, yes, I have made many mistakes for not having a good management, or good management, of phones, I did not know how to manage my funds well, thanks to my community, and I learned to play with a solid bank, and excellent advice, good management as it should be.

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, unfourtunately I lost my banckroll 6 times! One was dissapointing, because i play a tournament whit all of my bankroll and I lost whit AA vs 77 pre flop all in.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes my last bankroll 120$ i lost all i have 0 NAW

TPA

TPA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reaching certain skill level, you will not care about losing your bankroll that much. When i first lost i felt like an idiot.

F

Facelace23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, nearly every week. I’m not good at poker. Studying to try get better though lol

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times! But luckily and with the help of freeroll I came back.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been through this drama a few times in my life, I believe it is normal.
Emotional factors contribute a lot to this, the player has to realize his emotional to continue or stop the game.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost once my bankroll of 10$ which i Was winning from freerolls, becaude i didnt except the bankroll Management, but its okey, i can turn it back ;)

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that has happened to me often, sometimes you just have a bad run which is unfortunately part of poker:) The main thing is that you enjoy the game and don't let yourself get down ... because it goes on and on

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has happened to me more than once. And big bankrolls. Limits must be raised very carefully.

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost bankroll

i’ve lost Every bankroll I have had. I’ve only played just over a year. When I started I’d put $50 down and lose it in cash games. When I ran out I would play Freerolls. About six months ago I stopped putting money in my account and would save my pennies/dollars to play 10c-$2 tournaments. I am now in a cycle of being broke playing Freerolls using that money winning or final table a small tournament for between $50-$150. After that win I yo-yo for a time getting close to a new biggest payout but my AA all in always loses to someone chasing and catching his/her draw. Eventually I end up back at zero feeling crappy because I have to start again. I also have to stop myself from making bad plays for a while because the right one failed at that big moment yet again.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
If I have already lost more than one occasion!

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve lost all my bankroll once and I will try my best to prevent this from happening again.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who hasn't? lol But some people "misunderstand" the bankroll - they have monthly or weekly amount the wiling to loose, (and usually do), and keep playing.

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never lost my bankroll because I never had one))) I have never made a deposit on a poker room. Right now, my bankroll is$0.04. I won it in a freeroll)))

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bankroll

No. But I never made a deposit either. My entire bankroll was won initially in the freeroll

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At my first decade i got broke several times. Sometimes i cash some money out. Then my son get born, and i make a hard rule. I said in my mind, if ill make a new deposit my son get ill. So i have a hard mind control to didnt make any deposit. The cash for playing i earn on freerolls. So i have no chance to loos my own money.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management