Do you play poker on your computer, tablet or smartphone?

F

fast1a

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phone

I play on the phone in general, only at one table. When I have more time playing computer games at several tournaments simultaneously.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the computer

I play on the computer. I can't even imagine how could i play several tables at the same time on a device with a smaller screen.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play only one tournament then I play from a smartphone, if there are several tournaments then I play from a computer.

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nearly always on my laptop. I'm so much more prone to misclicks or unintended betting sizes on the phone, but I like the option that's there.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play my poker on my laptop. It is very good for me to play on the laptop.

Beatlebug

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play poker on my PC. I like to play on the big screen, which can easily accommodate 4 or 6 tables.

I'm playing on leptop, because at my age eyesight doesn't help much anymore. The bigger the better!:)

S

Stevoodoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Devices

I play on a multitude of devices depending on what I'm doing or where I am.
Most of the time I prefer to use the biggest screen smartphone because as most of you reading this will know that life always gets in the way of online poker and you need to be ready for anything and if its in your hand you can take it anywhere you have to go.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mainly play on my PC, it's much easier for me to mutitask. I do however sometimes play on my phone, normally when I'm sitting on the couch or out and about.

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play on my PC, it's much easier for me to mutitask. I do however sometimes play on my phone, normally when I'm sitting on the couch or out and about.

I play on my PC, I at some point tried playing on my phone but it just wasnt good enough for me so i kept to my pc instead

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play on phone when my laptop is not near me, and on laptop the rest of the time. Phone Apps are pretty great, but is easier to multitask when playing on a laptop, as well as play multiple tables. For example, right now I'm chilling on this forum while playing poker on my second screen :p

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Play on my phone, so i can play everywhere and i‘m More flexible. But the Laptop ist better For playing multiple table.

Sonxaku

Sonxaku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on my computer so i can do things beside that ;D

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes on a computer, sometimes on a smartphone. Depending on where I am.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All

Have played with phone, tablet and PC.
I play most with my PC.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I always play pker on my computer. I have no other options because I could not play otherwise.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
On my laptop, because I play often at several rooms simultanously and I am using PokerTracker 4, which would not work for on a mobile or tablet.

If I would not have an office job sitting the whole day at a stationary PC in an office chair, I guess I would choose to play poker at such a device with 1-2 big screens. But while still working like this a laptop on my coffee table and sitting on the sofa suits me the best.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on pc,and sometimes but rarely on my phone.I like playing on the pc much more because its a lot more visible and comfortable.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always on PC, I think its much better