Do you play poker on your computer, tablet or smartphone?

jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PC laptop/phone

Much rather sit at the computer. It’s just me probably but I can’t focus the same way. As to if I play sitting down and not walking around or doing other things. Thanx, how about everyone else??

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use the notebook more, I'm training using the cell phone has more mobility

_L0ntana

_L0ntana

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jejeje PC, tablet, mobile or whatever

I play most of the tournaments on PC, but since in my country we suffer electrical problems: blackouts, in those cases I resort to mobile or tablet

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PC for important games and tournaments, mobile for fun and mobility.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play anywhere and everywhere available. If you create poker played through smoke signals, there I will be!

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer to play on my laptop, my experiences tell me i have the most peace while playing

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer my laptop but mainly playing on my mobile.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends...

I have a desktop computer and that is what I play on if I am working or for any league games I'm involved in.

I also have a 2-in-1 laptop and during the weekend I switch back and forth between the laptop and the tablet. The laptop if I am hanging out in my bedroom playing poker while watching docuseries and the tablet if I am sitting in the living room on the couch with my hubby.

And then I will use my phone for GG poker only late at night right before bed to play a couple mini-games before I pass out.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play 6-8 tables, so I almost always play on the computer. I have a laptop and a 34" monitor. I don't feel comfortable playing on my phone or tablet. At the same time, I use third-party software, which is not allowed on all rooms, and this is only possible when playing on a computer.

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Usually play on the computer whenever possible, can't multi-table on tablet or phone. I am also pretty blind and enjoy my big screen.

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker crazy, 20 years ago I barely had a bitter PC. so let's leave aside what we play, as long as we can be online from anywhere in the world

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play poker on computer,when I need to play more then 2 tables and play 1 table games in smartphone.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play poker on my PC. I like to play on the big screen, which can easily accommodate 4 or 6 tables.

I think often the typical entry point for most players is via the computer but ultimately it's a matter of type and getting used to it.

Since I personally only played on smartphones from the beginning it was ultimately much more unmanageable for me personally on the desktop since the modern mobile Apps, especially GG Poker (best gameplay in my opinion) and pokerstars are now so user-friendly and well constructed that it no longer has to be a disadvantage to be able to play "only" on the mobile.

On the contrary, I think it brings certain advantages.You can play on the road, outside on the terrace with a glass of wine or on the toilet :D you are then also not dependent on the breaks and can transfer the session if necessary easily from PC to smartphone.

For more proffesional players who use the appropriate software tools etc. or for streamers, playing on the computer is of course indispensable - multi-tabling is probably also more practical on a large display.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I recently bought a new computer, more powerful, now it's more fun to play poker.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I play more comfortably on my pc, but because of the time and my tasks I play a lot on my smartphone

P

Putohaze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Smartphone

I play on mobile, but I intend to buy a computer. I'm fighting the freerolls for that to happen.