Do you play poker on your computer, tablet or smartphone?

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will usually play from PC since I have multiple monitors to allow for 6+ tables and watching Twitch streamer or Youtube.

However, I don't have an issue playing from a mobile App on a smartphone. My best score on one site was one tabling from its mobile app.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neither. laptop. thank you for your question

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all my poker on my laptop.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
laptop or for some site i play on my android......i prefer on my android but depend of the sites...

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play on PC big screen and comfortable chair with nice music and maybe YouTube videos is super super fun to play for hours tourneys and SNGs with comfortable ambient, on my phone I felt sleep ���� 8 out 10 times xD not profitable

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play poker on my laptop .

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PC only, no mobile version for me

My poker rooms only offer PC versions, no tablet or smartphone. Just as well, even with a decent sized monitor, after a long session, the cards get hard to see.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Laptop. Like being able to move around while I play.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the situation, I can play both on a computer and on a smartphone or tablet.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker on the computer. It is convenient to play on the big screen.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play mostly on laptop. But I plan to buy desktop computer. Very soon. I need bigger screen.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play on the computer most of the time. At night, when everyone is already asleep, I switch to the phone, I play few tables, so the phone allows it. The only inconvenience is that if you play in several rooms, you have to constantly switch applications. And the music in the background cannot be turned on.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It would be kinda hilarious to play in all 3 of these devices at the same time though ...

Still i have usually used tablet for years now and eventhough this limits to me like 1 room (or game) at time it is still most convient one since it allows to move around while playing instead of sitting in one place for several hours lol ...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be kinda hilarious to play in all 3 of these devices at the same time though ...

Still i have usually used tablet for years now and eventhough this limits to me like 1 room (or game) at time it is still most convient one since it allows to move around while playing instead of sitting in one place for several hours lol ...

I sometimes play on these three devices at the same time, I play mainly PC, but for example I play unibet on a laptop and Pokio and KKPoker on my smartphone.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play on PC but I sometimes play on my smartphone when I play for fun.

Olesya

Olesya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi) I rarely play with the PC, I use the mobile version more often. You can play from your phone anywhere, on the street, in a cafe, at work during breaks) :joyman:

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most often I play on a PC, as it is not convenient to play many tables at the same time in different rooms on my phone on a small screen.
I play on my phone only when there are one or two tournaments in the same room.
And maybe even for fun.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on a laptop, because I think this type is the most convenient, on a tablet you can play one tournament at the same time, and on a laptop 2-3 or more, on different rooms or on one.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At home I always play on the desktop PC, at the hotel I use the laptop but I connect to the tv most times if I can.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
95% of the time, I play on my smartphone. I can manage my games just fine from my phone and the luxury of being able to play at work is huge.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play on whatever I have available to me I work in the road a lot so phone or tablet get used a lot which is annoying can only play 2 tables or it craps out and lags too bad. At home I prefer the laptop for the larger screen/more games

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of the time I play poker on a personal computer, but sometimes I also play on a smartphone, although to be honest it's not very convenient.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some vision constraints, so playing on the desktop is almost a must, for me.

I also find that the phones, and tablets, are more error prone, simply due to the smallness of the units, themselves.