Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to quickly as possible to forget about it, although it is difficult. I'm starting to play online is a quick distraction. Immersed in the game.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets just say I have broken a few headphones

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I really nervous, sometimes really really angry.But I try to dont catch tilt and get small rest and then play next)))))

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't get nervous online because I'm playing with money I've won and never with the family's savings. Poker is more of a time waster for me rather than a steady source of income. Playing live is a different story, I get nervous that my every move is being scrutinized, that I may be giving off tells. I've never been completely comfortable with live games.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i become nervous only when playing 30 hands in range from 23 lowest to 39 best one

mezzodana

mezzodana

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very relaxed game, the only time that I get more nervous in any final table is

pre-FT is dress rehearsal. FT is opening night. you have jitters, but the show must go on! :cool:

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hm good question ,nervs , is tipical for poker, without that it would not be so interesting, although lately for me starts happening too often,if you observe this ,maybe to take a pause for a few days ,probably ... I have done so and I'm still break ;)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Not really, unless my wife is around and keeps boycotting me, Then I get nervous. :mad:

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmm well im not really nervous per se, but i do tend to get anxious when i play a tourney i wanna do well at, specially if i dont get any good hands,

wc2hell

wc2hell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always nervous hehe, I think if you aren't nervous, maybe you're not playing poker.

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i' m very nevous when i play.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was very nervous a year ago when I start to playing poker. Now I'm not. MAybe sometimes a little... but I calm down quickly

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anymore it used to be the case, right now, only can the spirit to seize when you put in a bluff all)

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning of play sometimes, but once I'm adjusted to everyone's play and start to feel comfortable, the nervousness goes away. Staying positive and good vibes have a big factor.

this and playing a tourney many times makes you very comfortable as well as you figure out the tourney structure. mastering a tourney is essential i believe

dan5379

dan5379

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never. If ur nervous. Well....... That's called dead money in my strategy!

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is pacience... and you need pacience to do the job done.
If you don't have pacience you have two choices:

First: Quit poker
Second: Study, Understand that you gonna lose 60-80% of times and just acept that, and keep playing....

You can't be nervous or angry because you made the wrong choice and the man has AK and you AQ and lost. or you had AA and the man pay with 72o and win...
It will happnes, and if you are playing 8-12 tables and lost your mind, you will not just lose one table, you will lose all the tables.

Pacience is everything!

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when things dont going well. Bad beat, stupid calls and stuff like that.. But i sit out couple minutes and take fresh air.Just chill..

F

franbx3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes when i bluff i get nervous because is alot money in the pot..

A

Alexander Balashov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I want to smash the monitor in anger. I understand that the nerves interfere with the game but I can not help myself.

not that the monitor and everything) when 2 ACE goes fish with 3.10 and win

J

JaneMars312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im very nervous when I play the big tournaments, it very affects on my game ang my mind

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
constantly get nervous when playing poker, palpitations and anxiety over the worst possible scenario

zubastik

zubastik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the game is on the little things,I am calm like an elephant,but only in the game start to take big bets or winning,I'm starting to make stupid mistakes and have nothing to do

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes , I'm nervous most of the time I would say . I get angry very easily especially with bad beats or when I make a big mistake I get crazy and Ι might quit the whole (freeroll or microbuin) tournament or go all in ,preflop, in zoom cashgames when I play , with hands I wouldn't go normally . Ι think I need poker anger management :(

myrelmyr

myrelmyr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no emotions ... emotions do not play well :jd4: