Do you like to chat while you play or do you only use it to discharge your anger and

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only use the chat during the break because I feel it is distracting and if there is no one to chat during the break I just don't use it

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait, so you think opponent is bluffing but you still fold?

is that 'pro gamer move' directed at yourself?

Lol. That’s exactly what I thought as well but you were quicker to respond.

I’ve noticed a lot of people think they’re clever when chatting online. Most just expose the level they’re at.

And yes, CC Mods. You even have chirping in the CC games. Even though the forum is loaded with “our games are BETTER” and “EVERYONE is respectful” and that just ain’t the case.

I play mostly on the Apps because my tower died and I’m not dropping $400 on a new one. I’ll wait for a post-Covid sale and grab a laptop. 888 you can chat on the App, and I don’t think you can on Party but that’s good because you have the rudest people on the planet on that site. On the app.....blessed silence.

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefere talk while playing becouse you can feel the opponents feelings!

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay much attention to the chat window for the most part. I don't use it for anger either. Sometimes if there is friendly chatter I'll join in for a bit but thats it.

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

in fact I don't think it's better to be focused on the game

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried the whole talk to people thing. I wasn't paying attention enough so I stopped.
I do see where some players use making people mad in chat as a strategy. I like to watch the chat box, but not really the chat at all.

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone else starts being gobby and I think I can tilt them then I definitely try to. Habit from esports haha.

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depend of my spirituality moment kkkkkk

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Totally ignore online chat, I find it is used too much to try and put people on tilt and play hands they would not normally play.
Had an example when someone commented on my dog avatar calling it a puffy poodle and how their Pit-bull would tear her to bits, and every time I limped in he would shove all-in.
of course I had to fold until I was dealt AA in one hand and limped on the Hi-jack position he shoved from Button and I snap called then very next hand dealt KK and limped again and sure enough he pushed, Took him out and won the game hahaha!

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually use it to discharge TBH, but once in a blue moon I chat to be friendly and get to know people.

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I play almost always from the cell phone I rarely speak since I can't do it without stopping to see the cards ..... from the PC if I do it more. Good hands.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often times people are just insulting in the chat. I am a kind person and I am not rude in return.:)

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly it depends on my mood and the stage of tournament. Sometimes i do trash talk to push villains out of the comfort zone, sometimes table vibe is good and we chat just to have fun...

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i play poker i am in full concentration on the table and players , never chat

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.chat is a convenient thing.sometimes bluff,sometimes to the tilt does not go away.and in General, it makes the game more fun.the only pity is that all the chat rooms are exclusively in English, which makes other players inferior.it resembles the American inequality of whites and blacks.)

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm usually anti=social, but sometimes I see there trashing me, but funny part is they go all in, an I just called, an get them on the river, if thats the case why did they go all in,

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat

I rarely chat. I find it distracting. Most just us it to make a joke or say something rude.

for personally I don't like to chat but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who only use it to say only rudeness

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes, I cry '' nooooooooooooo''
when my winrate80% be cracked.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no i just play and focus on playing well

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never chat during a game I feel it's disrespectful to the other players at the table. I love it when a player uses the chat to trash me because I just added their chips to my stack and they know it. I just laugh off the insults they come from a loser
How in the world can chatting be seen as disrespectful to other players? :) I'm really curious

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not. There is no value like the thrash talks in live poker, which might be often effective.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends :) sometimes I like to chat but when I think about that its rare, mostly because then I realise that I am getting softer on players which I am speaking to :D But I dont respond on trash talk :D Just when there is a friendly chat :)

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what to talk about, because if this is an interesting topic, then it is likely to be distracted in full, I once watched a movie and threw a cool card
And they also enrage the missclicks