Do you like to chat while you play or do you only use it to discharge your anger and

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I practically do not chat! But I like to monitor the communication of other players - sometimes their dialogs say a lot about their level and thinking!

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am most likely to use chat when some idiot is continuously insulting the worst player at the table and I fear they will be driven away. I try and make the game more fun for said worst player.

A

AnatolCoS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really tiring and boring to play silent offline poker. Online version usually playing silently, not wasting attention on chat(usually had 4-5 tables open when played active)
Anyway chatting means life
for personally I don't like to chat but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who only use it to say only rudeness

N

NicoVlopez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to chat over discord with poker friends, but only if they are following my game. Discussing hands with them helps me make better decisions. I try to avoid chatting when it is going to be a distraction rather than a help. In poker it is important to be focused on all the movements that happen at our table. As we manage to have a better concentration of what happens at our table, the difference that we can make on our game will be very substantial, since it will allow us to play a highly exploitative game, and not a robotic mechanic game.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use chat much unless I am in the freerolls for this site. Other than that I never use it. I seem to only see people complaining and that just isn't interesting for me.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only use the chat box to curse people out lol!

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes drop rockets and a box of napkins. Chatting makes it difficult to think, or a game or communication, is one thing.:)

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mean cheat bar on poker Apps I don't like it, Many players bully each other after a winning hand and I found it really annoying,
But sometimes If i'm playing on a single table I will chat with my friends It does not affect my game at all

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chat at tables

Seems that different sites have more or less people chatting then others, For example play mostly at ACR where there seems very little chat going on. However at BOL players seem to chat more and maybe that is because there you can post your picture. At times seems like a dating pick up site then a poker site LOL

Cheers All! :D

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not into chatting while playing and I hate players who talk way too much, I find them to be very annoying

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
chat

I don't like to chat when playing i prefer to listen to music or chat with real person in the same room

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to talk when I play at a poker club

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very rarely write in the chat, it distracts from the game

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like to chat

I really enjoy to chat with people at the table, maybe it is not the best for my game but it added much more fun to my poker sessions and many times i had really nice experiences although it started that someone through few tomatoes and eggs on me.
just really love it-but very often i`m the only one who likes to talk.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely use the chat. I try to focus in the number of players left and when the blinds are going up.

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually chat while I play, I rarely do

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually chat while playing when im playing with friends. But ut backfires sometimes when you get to muss your turn when typing messages.
When im in mtt i dont chat unless there is an a hole that talks trash towards me.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turn the chat off a lot of the time, but sometimes its funny to see all the butt hurt comments from the unlucky players..LOL

B

blazer1027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just keep it where I can see the tourney stats at all times

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't like to chat while I'm playing. It kind of distracts me from the game. I mostly like to contact some of the players I know, and ask them how they are. I think one ‘hi’ is enough, and a polite question as to how they are. Anything other than that I think is a lot and unnecessary. Just as it interferes with my game, it may bother them. It is better not to bother the players. Although I have seen a lot of players who vent their anger and are quite uncultured. It's all from person to person.

M

MoneyMaker4i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually use a lot of chat, unless I meet someone at the table or to comment on a situation in the game ... but these are isolated cases ..

Kid_M

Kid_M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for personally I don't like to chat but I always see people who spend their time chatting and answering themselves hehehehe there are others I see who only use it to say only rudeness

I tend not to use the Chat function, except for the very rare occasions when I feel it really necessary, and even then I wont maintain it... to much distraction IMO

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can sometimes chat over the game. But I think that it distracts and reduces attentiveness. I think just saying hello in the poker ring is enough.

lightf

lightf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer staying quiet, but sometimes I kinda like to chat a bit if the other players seems friendly.