Do you like to chat while you play or do you only use it to discharge your anger and

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
im chatting only on cardschat league games and maybe cardschat FT freeroll tables if i'm not busy with other tables

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fresh off another 99 losing to K8, I chat when I realize that i'm being scammed. I'm totally disillusioned why cardschat would affiliate for a free roll with such a scamming site like Cheat on Line, imo. I chat to point out to people who started out behind and then won the hand, that it's not their poker prowess, but Bet on Lies algoriggem that gave them another hand. Why this site has free rolls through them must only be because they're getting some sort of commission to allow the site to stay free. Sad AF, imo. They have to know Cheat on Lies scams pairs vs overcards. Super phuqqed, imo

J

juntao

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only chat if someone talks to me in a negative manner. I try to use psychology to my advantage when ever I can

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like the chat. Chat is great for banter, singing along in situations and anything that makes it more fun, in particular when you get a streak of 83o j2o streak of hands. And to respond to rude players in unusual ways. I genuinely seem to enjoy it in a really harmless fashion. Don't know if it affects play. I guess it affects the emotionally weak players who seem to have feelings about everything. I highly dislike rudeness, swearing, racism etc.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I point out when the Cheat on Lies rips off it's customers, imo. which is when u play poker on their site, imo. What a phukn farce. Why this site continues to use them for free rolls is capitalism mixed with BS to the max. Can A9 even beat A6 without having to chop it 90 percent of the time. It's like a phukn scam against Americans. Card Chat chiefs would NEVER play the sng for 3.50 or 7.00 at Bet on Lies. The site would be bankrupt in a week, imo. Worse than Iverectum. GL at the tables!

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally no, I'd avoid using the chat because I'm usually either playing a few tables or I'm watching/listening/reading something else while playing. If someone else is talking trash a lot I'll usually take the bait though and respond, especially if I take a big pot from said trash-talker. If someone asks me something directly, assuming I see it, I'll usually respond.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always keep chat off. But when I play on GG, I use the emojis sometimes to get into the other players' heads.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
while i play poker i dont talk with nobody , i try to focus