23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During poker games, I watch a TV series or a movie using the picture-in-picture window.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Do I play all the time? If I'm a gambler, poker is my life and my goal is to win 100,000

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While playing, I usually eat snacks, drink tea, or use my smartphone to check the news. Although of course, it would be better if I was completely focused on the game.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't fidget. If I'm playing online, tv is on because people might take longer to act or lose connection, so if fills in the waiting time, if I've folded.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If your hands are always itchy, then take poker chips and play with them to keep your hands busy and they have something to do this happens because poker players think for a long time and the player gets bored and finds something in his hand to distract himself if you watch live broadcasts where they constantly play with chips

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lol I keep moving my legs a lot lolllll, anxiety is harmful to everyone's health, but in poker there is that adrenaline, I usually get very anxious but I try to keep the focus mainly on the final stretches that our decision making must be accurate!
Having practice breathing to calm myself down and cut that anxiety factor.
But this is a point that everyone has difficulty with and we have to train all the time, not just in poker but in life!

Poker anxiety disorder: It leads you to make mistakes ex: playing tournaments at the beginning, spelling straight lines etc...

Tip always play poker when you are calm and with only one purpose in mind (make the best decisions!!)

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I just focus on the game and it calms me down incredibly. I am just focused and ready to accept whatever comes my way.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really, i'm more inclined to fall asleep, bored to death with people's tanking. Other than that, i might puff on a vape from time to time.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
whenever I play I listen to music for my concentration sometimes there are long tournaments and in order not to lose focus I get distracted to the point of concentrating on the game at the same time passing the time faster!