ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to..

I used to, however it was a problem because poker requires patience and focus in order to take decisions, now I go to park and run before starts a session, it reduces the amount of energy on my body!

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In general, I don’t suffer from this, and I don’t understand why do any movements that can distract you from the game?

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Guess it depends, but I do certain other things while playing if not fidgeting. I fidget in general with whatever I've got around me, but I also do other things while playing, in particular if I only play one or two tables. If it's something important and I concentrate or if I play several tables at the same time, then I don't cause I don't have time to do anything as I have to click at least once every second. So, that suffices my fidgeting needs.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll shuffle chips on occasion but yeah I'm usually fidgeting in some way.

I don't play live tho so other than it being a poor habit I don't think it will cost you too much or be that negative

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are days when we get more into the game and there are days when we play to the full, but there are also days when we don't even want to look at a poker table...

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Unfortunately, while playing poker I smoke a lot and drink a lot of juices

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Technically I don't just sit there and fidget but I can't just sit still and play one game. I need to have multiple games on the go, while watching TV, chatting in a forum and possibly doing a pit of cross stitch.

I'm sure it all affects my game but if I am not like this I just lose interest in whatever I am doing (even things outside of poker).

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hell yea,I do all kinds of stuff so im not bored outta my mind playing. I play multiple games or workout or whatever all while watching TV or something. Gotta keep the add..adhd and whatever else im supposed to have..lol. good luck 🍺.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am not fidgeting while playing, rather I am thinking not to ruin me in a hand with bad luck in a tournament. That stresses me a lot:D

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to use Play-Do like a stress ball, also I like the smell, [emoji23]… otherwise I have an actual stress ball that I play with sometimes while I’m playing, I also do a lot of post it notes while I playing…with sharpies or markers. Writing mainly mental notes, goals for the day, or adjustments I need to make to fix leaks in my game. I’m definitely fidgety in process, keeping focus on the action online and timing gaps between moves when I have time to write.

I also like to play RollerCoin between hands sometimes on my phone or browser. It’s a crypto mining simulator with short cool arcade games you can play and earn free crypto at fractions of a cent. Kinda silly, but I like the game itself, so, yeah, haha. Here’s a link if anyones interested: https://rollercoin.com/?r=ksy0dn4h

I used to play with a fidget spinner but I found it too distracting, lol

Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease!!! :)))))))

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never fidget but definitely not my full attention, usually doing three other things, which isn't optimal style lol

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play well, but sometimes I play lying in bed)):):):):)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I try to keep my concentration.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if we talk about the beginning of the tournament, then I often listen to music or watch some easily accessible videos on YouTube / streams on twitch, but if it is a late stage or sng tournaments, then I play with maximum concentration

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
The only fidget spinner I would buy is this one 😆

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I also try to keep my hands busy while playing poker. This helps me calm down and focus on the game.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I normally always have a deck of cards in my hand or my rubiks cube whilst playing online. IT just gives my hands something to do.
Hi.
I usually do something on my smartphone. Although it is not very good, but this is already my habit :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play in more than one tournament, which means, I don't have time to do anything else but play, but when I'm in a single tournament, I usually answer messages

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Playing more tables at the same time makes me less nervous

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
no, not when even if I lose a large amount of money for myself))) you can’t be nervous and succumb to emotions

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. Don’t want to get in a fidgeting habit. I always try to keep a calm demeanor physically

P

Pepejose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Good day. Usually a towel or flannel in my hands because they sweat a lot when I'm in an important game, this past weekend, I played a Sunday Storm, it was very hot, I didn't have air conditioning, I sweat to the spirit the towel on the floor for my feet, don't make it past the first day, I feel like I'm going down two sizes