Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The topic had already been answered by me. No one flips a two-sided coin, really. At GG, I never won anything... Just a false sense of victory, which they only allow in the beginning. in fact, not only do they practice this. Even though it's manipulation, it's always good to win, you know?
It's quite apparent that your very new to the game of poker. You might want to consider reading about variance/ev, etc. in poker.

until then...
ScreenHunter 10636

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's better to play on a laptop or PC than on a phone :)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i have a Xiaomi cellphone and it´s good to run poker on it, but i rather play on my laptop.
Cellphones are too small.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While I'm playing on Xiaomi Redmi and so far everything suits me, and the battery holds well.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any smartphone with 6GB+ RAM, 5000 mah + battery , 6.5 inches + screen

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Phone have very small display. You will destroy your eyes playing on it. I play on big ipad or laptop

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The important thing is that it has a large screen and a high-speed smartphone. I expect these are the specifications of the iphone 13 😆

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends how are you? What cell phone do you consider good to play several pokerstars tables without lag?
the cheapest phone of 2022 may be fine, because the software will be new and new phones can at least support the game on multiple tables, it's not about the price or the manufacturer, so there's no point in buying expensive phones, especially since they tend to fall out of hand and break

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you are looking from the price point prespective, then I may suggest you to try out brands like Poco or Redmi, because they have new models very often and good value for their price. You can buy a phone under 200$ and it will be totally fine for poker. Poker Apps are not heavy, so you don't need №1 processor or graphic chip for them. You probably need a big screen for convinience and 6 gb of RAM. I think this is the minimal requirments for comfortable playing. But if you are searching just a good siutable phone, then you may buy any middle priced device and it will be great (y)

N

nakor3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most important for me is the connection. So the Provider is more important than the phone (writing from germany where the connection can be cruel). Second important might be the reliability of the touchscreen.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! For playing in Poker I'm using only my personal computer... It's very comfortable for me!
Therefore, if to say honestly, I don't know what cell phone to advise for playing in Poker... So that, ecxuse me!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here, rather, which poker application is more adapted to the phone

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's much better on the computer because you have a better idea than on the cell phone

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pick your poison… technology today in terms of smartphones is pretty standard. My iPhone is 3 years old and it works very well. A big challenge is a having a reliable wifi connection that doesn’t slow you down.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with a Samsung and Apple phone, and bro, i really don't like the Iphone, here at brazil, Iphone it's a "status symbol" but for playing is horrible for me

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
and I like to play on a laptop, on the phone it is not convenient except for 2 tables maximum

fadred719

fadred719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
  • Huawei nova y70screen 6.72, 8 cores, very convenient to play on ps

fadred719

fadred719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
  • and before I played on the Honor Mate 6.5 screen, it's also convenient to play on ps

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i don't like playing poker on a smartphone
the screen is to small

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Any cell phone with more than 4 GB of ram will work fine, but I recommend a tablet because of the size of the screen

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely a phone from Nokia since it's indestructible when you are on tilt.

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello friends how are you? What cell phone do you consider good to play several pokerstars tables without lag?
I don't play poker on my cell phone, I play it on a PC