Best cell phone to play poker?

M

Masacr33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello friends how are you? What cell phone do you consider good to play several pokerstars tables without lag?

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a phone that allows me to play comfortably and with a HD screen resolution. Among several options, the ROG Phone 6 seemed wonderful to me and the cost is acceptable for the technical characteristics it offers. .. it is a mobile designed for gamers I recommend it.

Imagen12

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This mobile that I use for years now , Redmi 6 , has proved to be awesome for poker . I used to play on 888poker mobile , now on PS , rarely freeroll on Bwin , it's awesome . Bwin/partypoker
App crashes on my laptop , but their mobile app on my mobile is just fine

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
min 4gb ram, 8-core processor and the best display as it is what you will focus your eyes on.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Graphic parameters are not very necessary, the whole snag is in the display, the amount of RAM and the processor) When choosing a smartphone, I would start from these parameters)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think the condition is that the display should be as big as possible, of course a better processor doesn't hurt either.
Now I'm using a Samsung A52, it's quite pleasant to play on it, it's quite enjoyable even on several tables.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker at the same table on a smartphone is quite normal. But I haven't tried to play at two tables and I don't really want to. It's not comfortable.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think there is big difference between playing poker on apple or android. If your phone is fast enough then there should be a no big problem. Looking at reviews some people are saying that iOS might be a little better to play, I am not really sure about that tho.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't play poker on a cell phone.
I only do it on my laptop
Cheers:):):)

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For playing online poker, I would recommend an android phone than an app store. It will be easier to install poker applications. It's not easy on iPhones. I have a Samsung and everything works fine and does not slow down. I recommend.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use an iPhone 13, no issues with any poker app found multi tables. I mainly play on PS but have had quite a few other Apps.

Edit to add: however I use an over 20 year old pc and it also plays em, it’s slow to load but once I’m on it’s all good lol

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello friends how are you? What cell phone do you consider good to play several pokerstars tables without lag?
I believe that playing on a smartphone is a mockery of yourself, especially if you play on several tables at the same time. Such a game will be more like a game of roulette than poker.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Motorola android plays great, multi tables no problem:)