R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The best phone for playing poker is huawei r30 lite))

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything made in recent years should be able to run all poker Apps. My preference is something with decent screen real estate, bigger the better.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB, 3 main cameras: 48 MP with ƒ/1.78 aperture with OIS, ultra wide-angle with ƒ/2.2 aperture and 120° field of view, telephoto (ƒ/2.8) with 3x optical zoom and OIS. Front camera 12 MP (ƒ/1.9).

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a cheaper cell phone and buy a laptop lol.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend that you use a cell phone that has a minimum value of $400! :cool::LOL:
It will certainly be very good to play!

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have the seventh iPhone and it is great for playing poker, I play on stars and everything suits me!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To buy one of these to play online poker, rooms first need to manipulate the results a little less. not worth the investment. lol
I don't play poker on cellphones. I only play on desktop computer.
I don't believe in 'rooms manipulating results'... but I do notice that you attempt to slide it in there every opportunity you can get. The only ones listening to such jibberish are yourself and other rookies. fwiw, I have NEVER heard a good player EVER suggest the results are manipulated. Why is that? Are all the good players dumb?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't need an expensive one just good RAMs and a bit of large display

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the newer and more expensive, the better it is for multi-table poker.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any device with +4gb of ram is enough. But I don't like to play poker on small screens, whenever possible I play on the notebook.

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Any device with +4gb of ram is enough. But I don't like to play poker on small screens, whenever possible I play on the notebook.
For sure but if i'm nitro at home I like to play a bit on my phone 😅

Stringy

Stringy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have a galaxy note 9 which does the trick for me. mainly play on laptop though

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Or you work on your game. How about that? Lol.
If you are not marked to lose, then it pays off.

I don't play poker on cellphones. I only play on desktop computer.
I don't believe in 'rooms manipulating results'... but I do notice that you attempt to slide it in there every opportunity you can get. The only ones listening to such jibberish are yourself and other rookies. fwiw, I have NEVER heard a good player EVER suggest the results are manipulated. Why is that? Are all the good players dumb?
I've already won some of the tournaments I signed up for. It's not just losing... I'm not the best poker player and I'm not the dumbest either. I'm not saying that the other players are stupid either, just that the poker rooms are astute as hell.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friends how are you? What cell phone do you consider good to play several pokerstars tables without lag?
I've never played poker on a cell phone, on the computer I already have difficulty seeing imagine on the cell phone.:ROFLMAO:

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I use an Iphone but i think best way to play poker is on pc or laptop, because you will concentrate more and focus better!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've already won some of the tournaments I signed up for. It's not just losing... I'm not the best poker player and I'm not the dumbest either. I'm not saying that the other players are stupid either, just that the poker rooms are astute as hell.
You've cashed in 1 flip & go on GG. But my comment had nothing to do with whether you had skills or not (I believe you've misinterpreted me). What I did mention was, this was (is?) a thread about type of phone for playing online poker & somehow you've managed to infuse your remarks about sites being rigged/manipulated.
Would you flip a coin if both sides were heads?

I don't know how people can play on a phone... screen is much too small for me.

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The topic had already been answered by me. No one flips a two-sided coin, really. At GG, I never won anything... Just a false sense of victory, which they only allow in the beginning. in fact, not only do they practice this. Even though it's manipulation, it's always good to win, you know?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not that comfortable to play poker on your phone, but sometimes it works.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I got myself a tablet during the Black Friday sale and it works perfect with most poker rooms.
It's a Samsung Tab 8, with 10.2" screen, perfect size to carry around and play poker on.

And the best part of it was the price, I only paid $120, normal price up to $220.

TabA8MLP_featured_see-how-galaxy-stack-up2x_D.jpg