ACR Servers down/DDOS Attacks

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well - started 2 more sit and goes, doing well in one and in the other i already doubled up and took a player out...now sh*ts froze again...i was the chip leader in the last 2/3 when this happened....very frustrated

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tourney might be cancelled.. servers still disconnected..

Is the freeroll gonna resume or is it just done for the day, anyone know?

I signed up for a tourney starts at 4:00, hover mouse over taskbar, ACR icon, it says, "disconnected from server, reconnecting...." After cancelling Cardschat's 5:00 tourney, your guess is as good as mine, going forward.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not so much crooked as it is broken but they are attempting to run it anyhow...either fix the damn problem, or shut the site down until you do. Thats all im saying. Quit trying to relaunch it just to freeze it again

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sit n go still down able to sign up for future tourneys..

And here I thought it was just me. I'm sure everything will be fine once it's done "configuring".

View attachment 209757

The sit n go tab, clicked on it, blank screen; down.

You're right, to see if it's done "configuring": hover mouse over ACR icon on taskbar, it will say if it is "configuring..."

Signed for site-specific tourney, starts at top of the hour, it hasn't crashed yet.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Disappointing.. I was sitting pretty well in the MOSS #1. 2 1/2 hours in and 40K in chips. :/

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine is down also and has been down for hours.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its unfortunate but im abt to the point i would call acr crooked...ive noticedd numerous times theyll cancel tourneys when the gtds dont fill up..idk it might not be straight crooked but its definitely shady and its sad US players have basically no choice. I personally play on bovada now...which is also pretty ridiculous...today i saw someone lose with quad 9s vs quad jacks...the same hand lol quads vs quads...i took a pic actually cause it was so unbelievable lol...it seems like no matter what until real regulation comes USA players get shafted...disappointing...i mean how can you justify quads vs quads lol if you can call that normal you can justify anything lol..i cant even imagine the odds on a quads vs quads hand...gotta be 1 in a million or more...i got the screenshot tho lol

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to play on one of those moss tournaments today that sucks

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good

ACR went down in the middle of the first Moss tournament. Not Good !

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its back up

Having trouble connecting to ACT servers right now. Kinda annoying sense I was in the middle of a tourney. Anyone else having issues right now or just me?

why did they cancel all todays freerolls?

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are down again today....Now all the freerolls are gone for the day...hope they get it fixed soon

they want us to all spend money now on buy-ins....why they took the freerolls down lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That made me laugh so hard for some reason!

Yeah, they've been glitchy all day, but right now seems to be clear.
I reused my meme from months ago when they were experiencing the daily DDoS attacks. It seemed like either nothing happened when I tried to open ACR, and I'd just try again, and again. Or, it would get to the "configuring" level where it looked pretty good, pretty close. Then I would wait, and wait, and wait, and..........

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This has literally been going on for years. I just hear circus music in my head at this point.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every BOSS, MOSS, OSS HUYOS series they have same ddos problemos

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lost 10 buy-ins so far and according to their support no refunds - ****ing shitty D grade poker site.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR went down in the middle of the first Moss tournament. Not Good !

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1026231850321301510

DDoS attacks have forced ACR to shut down!

........ Maybe

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't understand why they even keep having these events. I mean, I don't stick my fingers in electrical outlets anymore.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
These attacks are disappointing and it makes me wonder, who is responsible for them. They don't just happen.

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isnt there an official ACR rep on this site? can he give us more info on time frame.. and also if i will be refunded for the tourney im currently registered in and suspended.

M

metameg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To everyone saying that ACR had some motive for taking down the servers and canceling tourneys, this is extremely unlikely to be the case.

Acr has had horrible problems with being Ddoss'ed in the past year or so, and this is yet another one of these attacks. Ddoss attacks are next to impossible to defend and I'm sure they are doing everything they can to get they're servers back up and running.

Every second their servers are down, they are losing money. They could care less about the measley freeroll/GTD money they are"saving" by having the servers down.

Everyone's frustrated, but quit claiming it's shady and corrupt business. Spreading those kind of rumors is just all around bad for online poker as a whole

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant find the 50 cent sit and gos anymore--I guess a Ddos attack wiped them out too!!

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant find the 50 cent sit and gos anymore--I guess a Ddos attack wiped them out too!!

LMAO
Pretty much how I feel right now. :(
Also, did they explain the lack of Freerolls on demand?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does this happen to other sites? Is there a defense?

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone know if its safe to play there again yet? i dont wanna register for another tourney just to have my money taken and registered and it say tournament suspended by host..