Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This has literally been going on for years. I just hear circus music in my head at this point.
And now I have circus music in my head, just the suggestion is a virus. Thanks for that, I laughed and wondered if I still have a kazoo somewhere.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The claims people make against ACR are legit to me.Everyone isn't a sucker and when you have literally 100's of people feeling the same way,there's something wrong there.You seem to believe that everyone is a dumbass or something just for knowing something shady going on. Ddoss attacks my ass!:bandit:
If you really think that ACR is shady and you keep playing there, then yes dumbass is appropriate.

[emoji106]

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been playing online poker since 2004 and have never encountered anything like this so called "Attack" on any poker site I have ever played on other than this network. What about all the people in tournaments with big stacks,knowing they are going to cash out good & boom,this happens and all they get is their refund,that's a little shady to me,just saying.:aetsch:

It wasn't happening until the past couple of years and virtually every site has experienced it including pokerstars.

What is shady about refunding ALL of the money? Do you think ACR would do this on purpose?? It has cost them millions of dollars - trust me - they hate it way more than all of their players put together. :)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I called support on phone tonight just to see what they would say. The support rep was actually pretty nice but he recommended not entering any other tournaments and said they don't know when they can expect to have it fixed. It might come back at times but said ,,,, it won't be reliable yet. Most people know this happens every time they run any of these big series I'm not sure how they're really going to prevent the attacks during any Moss games:( So probably best not to enter any other big tournaments right now ,,,,only thing I played late tonight was little baby plo8 cash games:)

C

cortez923

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone able to sign on? I'm still getting configuring

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, it's down on BCP too. Starting to think I need to get on ignition

C

cortez923

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's where I'm at

I deposited 25 with some Bitcoin and just been playing the zone poker .2-.5 hold em

It's not bad at all . I actually really like the zone poker micro limits

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant log in to acr

I can no longer log in to acr--yesterday they had server problems but i dont know if the problem is at my end now or not. Is anyone else having a problem today? I tried shutting off computer and turning it back on and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. I also tried talking to someone in live chat and they told me to check my antivirus setting which I did. I would think if server was down they would have informed me. Anybody else with issues? Is it a problem specific to Canadians?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can no longer log in to acr--yesterday they had server problems but i dont know if the problem is at my end now or not. Is anyone else having a problem today? I tried shutting off computer and turning it back on and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. I also tried talking to someone in live chat and they told me to check my antivirus setting which I did. I would think if server was down they would have informed me. Anybody else with issues? Is it a problem specific to Canadians?
No problem logging on here. I am in Florida, USA

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, ACR's been messed up. They'll fix it. Always do.

G

Gildog89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't get in. I am in USA.

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They'll get it fixed eventually. They always do. Question is just how long will it take.
Then hopefully they can do a better job of preventing this in the future.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I did some research on this the other day - apparently most of the big sites have experienced these issues at one time or another. ACR has a good track record and is the biggest site going for US players. They are going to get it fixed I am sure. Patience is the key in these situations.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its down, another thread is running about it as well. :(

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ddos

ddos events have hit the winning network far too often. I was in the 1st million gtd when they took it down just b4 I was going to cash but only got the $540 buy in back. I wish they could find and eradicate the ddos guys forever!

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a DDoS attack still and ACR is not working.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
problems at acr, maybe today is different

signed up for on demand & another tourney, to see what happens after yesterday's debacle.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR problems continue

Mon 3:40 pm pst, was in tourney, "cancelled by host", after 4 rounds. Please resolve this; what are other sites take USA players? Maybe it's time to move.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR under attack again, unbelievable.

Well again ACR is under ANOTHER DDOS attack, when will ACR get in some tech ppl that can set up something to stop this as it's getting really out of control.:mad::mad:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To everyone saying that ACR had some motive for taking down the servers and canceling tourneys, this is extremely unlikely to be the case.

Acr has had horrible problems with being Ddoss'ed in the past year or so, and this is yet another one of these attacks. Ddoss attacks are next to impossible to defend and I'm sure they are doing everything they can to get they're servers back up and running.

Every second their servers are down, they are losing money. They could care less about the measley freeroll/GTD money they are"saving" by having the servers down.

Everyone's frustrated, but quit claiming it's shady and corrupt business. Spreading those kind of rumors is just all around bad for online poker as a whole

Best post in this thread.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give ACR some time to fix the problem they will fix it.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does not rise the platform that bad God.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unable to get a login on ACR today at all... stuck at "configuring"...
Same on all computers.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Millions hahahahaha that's funny. What about all the people that were on a last table getting ready to cash in good,all they get is their refund of entry? SHADY!:evil:
What is shady about doing what we agreed to when we signed up and accepted their terms and conditions.

:hmmmm: