ACR Servers down/DDOS Attacks

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still stuck on configuring. Same as yesterday.

Some of you have been able to get on?

Did you have to reinstall? And what OS are you using?
Just waited for 15 minutes and got back in!

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would email them. They have been pretty good with me in the past.
Do you think that they will give me my money back or not? [emoji1] They will not steal that money from my opponent - that's for sure

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR DDoS attacks

Hey everyone! I play mostly on ACR and I was really looking forward to playing the MOSS this week. I was not able to log on when they started on Sunday and haven't been able to log on since. I've been checking ACR's twitter updates, and each day I see them saying they are facing DDoS attacks and have to pause the tourneys. Then, ACR has been following up saying they were refunding people's buyins. Do you think its worth it to try and hop in some of the remaining MOSS tourneys when they could very easily just be another pause and refund situation?

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me too. By the message they showed to all users, it was a hacking attack on the site.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will be hard to play if we can't log on. I logged on yesterday with no prob but today was a no go!!:D:D

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats up with ACR and BCP

I was playing a tournament the other day and something happened too the poker client. Well now i can't log in to BCP or ACR. Had anyone heard anything

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They have gone through this before. They'll get better and go through this again.

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a tournament the other day and something happened too the poker client. Well now i can't log in to BCP or ACR. Had anyone heard anything
I had uninstall it and install again. Then it worked fine.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like ACR has recovered from this ddos plague.:help:
Even pop up window looks good!!!

Attachments

• ACRGoodBoy.jpg
    ACRGoodBoy.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
J

jjny88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR hack?

I was mid tournament last night and ACR was attacked by a DDOS attack....is this an ongoing problem I should be worried about in the future? Anybody else experience similar issues?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play there but I’ve seen a lot of posts with connection and hack issues over the past couple of weeks. Search ACR and you will probably find them.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It happens a lot when they have their big tourneys.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you do have 2 worry about it there is always going to be someone that wants to ruin it for those who worked hard 2 get the money they play with

J

johnson2000d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Crash

I was playing in a tournament two days ago and the site crashed and it took a while to get back on!!

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its been a pain to deal with but once the big tourneys are over everything should be back to normal...