A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

J

JCpucp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop is more confortable, I can play MTT. Although nowadays, I play poker with my cellphone.

Reh1980

Reh1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure computer, for convenience by giving notes to make the villains and the screen size can play varies tables with more comfort.:cool:

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.

Laptop and better can I play MTT listen to Eminem and do something else.

IsidorDunkan

IsidorDunkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For a pc, it’s better to download a poker session, but it’s very difficult to play this session. Of course, there are fewer tables at the laptop, but you can play in different poses and it's awesome for the body:biggrin:

AttitudeXL

AttitudeXL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play now with tablet, but i want switch back to laptop. Pokerstar doesn't have possibility to make player notes in anroid, and i really miss that feature. I tryed to make notes in other ways but it just didn't work for me. Mobile is way too small for me, in the long run.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I prefer the laptop because you have a bigger screen,you can play more tables and play in different poker sites at the same time.I´ve never used my mobile to play poker.I woudn´t play comfortable.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for my opinion, I enjoy playing BOL mobile. I have no problem switching between multiple games with the way they have their mobile poker set up. It really depends on preference in poker room/software, as well as what you are trying to accomplish. Rec players could find mobile play more enjoyable because they can multitask and up and walk around getting things done while possibly winning some $$$. But if your trying to grind out some hours playing multiple tables, definitely would use a laptop/desktop.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Same 4 me. Lap top is also ok, and, depending on my mood, listening to, from jazz to rock'n roll. :)

D

Damian Air

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I multi table on my tablet. Means I don't see multiple tables at the same time. Which helps with my game, especially when playing Short Deck.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lap top, for me is much better (just as desktop pc). Mobile, only occasionally, if I cannot do the first. :)

E

E V A N

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like I play better poker on mobile.

When I play on PC I am usually multitasking, and have other video games open which take up my attention and focus.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on mobile, but some Apps need to improve a little .. sometimes small to see, crashes the program .. but very useful to be able to play anywhere .. orange juice, some cigarettes, a good rap and play!

dianenolette

dianenolette

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play poker on mobile when I want to stretch my back on a sofa.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IF i play on my mobile, then its for cash games only and for short time...

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few days ago my laptop broke now I'm trying to adapt mobile .:bawling::bawling:

Last edited:
L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely laptop. I find it easier to use in general plus one can't use a HUD on a mobile.

B

burkhsb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
which laptop do you recommend for multitabling with HUD (<1000$)? core i5 8250U good option?

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I would like to ask you if you play mobile poker and whether you prefer this over the computer? Do you think mobile poker has advantages for me the only advantage is that you can play it in a comfortable position:)
In addition to being more comfortable is very practical to play anywhere