A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Play mobile poker

Hello I would like to ask you if you play mobile poker and whether you prefer this over the computer? Do you think mobile poker has advantages for me the only advantage is that you can play it in a comfortable position:)

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't myself at the moment. But I'm sure it would definitely be convenient if I went on an extended trip away from my main PC that I usually do everything with. Although usually when I'm not at home, it means I'm very likely busy or at least occupied with other things that are too demanding of my attention to be able to multitask with a game of cards.

All that said, I believe it is a very cool option, especially for those who are disabled or have problems sitting in certain positions. You could have a great setup in bed with a large tablet :D

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer having a large screen; more room for multiple interfaces at once while I play. Nothing wrong with mobile if you're focused on a single game, IMO, just not my preference. :)

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mobile positives: convenient and flexible on where you can play. Negatives: small screen and it is hard not get distracted.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I play on a mobile. but there is no way to play 2 or more tables at once.
although on the mobile version of Party there is such an opportunity, but 888 does not

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on my phone at work and when on the go, but I do prefer the laptop, especially because you can play multiple tables at once.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play in mobile [emoji51]. I live in a place where only satellite internet is possible, and I feel the internet connection is better on my phone than in my computer.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline has a good mobile app and it has the obvious advantages and disadvantages. But I need to sit at my desk on the computer to be able to focus and pay attention to what I am doing and not have text messages or other pop up alerts distracting me during important hands.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love my clumsy fingers, skip the check button and raise, my ass is on fire at the moment)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
minus the mobile cannot be played simultaneously in different rooms[emoji3]

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The phone can be very uncomfortable, because of its size. The perfect solution is the notebook, if it is already invented, dude

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I switch to mobile poker if i am still in 1 mtt after 2am. But only 1. It's easier to finish it in bed

B

burkhsb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how to make a stack in big blinds? (mobile PS)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's better to play from a computer, it is easier, but there are people who like to play from the mobile.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like to play poker on the phone when I want to lie down in bed, instead prefer laptop.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mobile while being mobile, during commuting, walking or sitting in a park.
The advantage is that I can play whenever I am at the moment.
The disadvatages are that sometimes I loose the connection with a mobile network
and sometimes it is hard/time consuming to login. Also the mobile Apps run non-stop so I need to switch them off manually from the app settings level.

E

E V A N

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we are all forgetting a very important advantage of mobile poker... Turning a trip to the bathroom into PROFIT!!

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely play poker on my mobile phone. A laptop helps me to play poker in a comfortable position. It is convenient to play from a mobile phone when I am on a trip, when I am at home it is much more convenient for me to use a computer or laptop. There is a bigger screen on the computer and software can also be installed, which helps me a lot during the game.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play mobile on stars on vacation or camping but otherwise I prefer the PC.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never tried playing via mobile phone cause every time I play I do it at home getting comfortable in my bed/chair and having no reasons to be 'relocatable'.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play with a mobile phone or tablet. Convenience of course only that you can is in any position.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If possible, I always play mobile poker, it is convenient and practical. The only drawback is the lack of the ability to register in some club tournaments.:call2::icon_king

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mobile playing is a last resort, when computer crash or any other similar emergency arises.

Mobile/Tablets are : too small of a screen and/or can't use the bet slider properly and/or can't replay hands.