A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play on mobile as most of the games falls in the night according to my time zone. I find it difficult to sit in front of my computer at 1 am when my family is sleeping.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Neither.

I use a desktop, a mouse and a big screen.

I don't even like the new little touch-screen devices to use as a phone. Probably just getting old.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on a computer, it has more features and stuff to do then on my mobile, like that how to see the last hand and such

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I choose laptop.
With mobile uncomfortable to play multiple tables and may have problems with communication. With a laptop, you can use poker software and it will increase the chances of success.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laptop obviously, far easier to multi-table.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the Laptop tried the tablet did not like it.:):):)

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker on my mobile. In the action 24/7. Especially on long drives when you're sitting shotgun.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
big screens big monitors is the best, mobile you can only play one game and you loose the big picture of the game, I prefer computer over all.

K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play a long period of time and optimal game, of course desktop or laptop are ideal. But to spend a short time playing and for fun we can use our phone or ipad without problem.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play matormente on mobile. it's great from pokerstar

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop for home play.
Phone for when its dead at work and I want to squeeze in some sit and gos or a small tournament. Mobile lacks a lot of features a laptop provides. I don't use HUDs, I don't use Flopzilla or ICMizer or any of that nonsense. I have enough experience to not need that crap . Congrats to those who use it successfully but many of those programs i believe give unfair advantage, and/or can really box in your play to I have XX cards, board is XXX what is my EV + or - .

If you havent figured out your EV at X position, with X board by now maybe you need to find another game. You wont ever make it in a live poker tournament.

sorry went off the rails there.

Again to those that use those programs successfully that's awesome . They are great and if they had been around in 2003/2004 when i started playing online I prob would of used them too,

macha2003

macha2003

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop

I have been playing on my phone but after I started to play at BOL I like laptop much better. You can play on multiple tables and follow all other info much easier

S

sponsor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What u think?

the best for me is play with two monitor...
Coca-Cola, cigarrette and good music...or course metal! 🤟🏽🤟🏽

Goota be laptap.....but not sure about the metal!

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also prefer laptop/desktop over mobile. But having young kids i am always on the go or having to monitor them so had to relay mobile recently more than i would like.

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pc

I find it easier to play on a pc with a large screen if you keep multiple tables open.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually the laptop is better for play, but on time i think the mobile have more conford and get better hands.
True or just Aliens? XD

Hardly playing myself on poker mobile, usually only not to miss some good freerolls or tournaments, if I'm travelling or cooking. Absolutelly prefer to play poker on PC, which is more reliable, comfortable to play and allows me to use HUD and make my notes quickly.

p.s. :D
giphy.gif

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only use my phone for freerolls and play money to pass the time when I'm bored. For real money I use the laptop.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only in my iphone, and reading all this post make me think, what the heck I am doing playing with my IPhone only

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find playing on the laptop is best, but I also play the App when working or on the go. I tend to vape while playing, some background tv lol

A

aasdehaas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a PC connected to one of my televisionss in the living room and i mostly play poker on that. Sometimes i have the one next to it on but i barely watch it. i dont have anything connected to it except cable television but i do plan to connect my pc to that one too or my laptop so i can watch live poker events while i play. its nice to play like this as i can just sit back on the couch or laydown a bit and play in all comfort.

I also use my phone to play poker but this is more when i suddenly need to go do something or im hungry and i have to cook some food in the kitchen. This is when my phone comes in very handy and im not playin more than 2 tables, because it allows me to move around freely or visit family around the corner, or even just be outside chillin but still wanting to do some poker. sometimes the kids confiscate everything availble and im left with my phone, which sometimes also gets taken by one of the kids for useless reasons. in short, its a good source to switch too when u need to leave ur play area or cant be present every second.

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pc(laptop) i prefer , large monitor, good music, some drink - ideal:)
But! If im not home, ill play on mobile.