How to play against beautiful women?

Sword

Sword

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the contrary, when a beautiful woman next to it inspires, adrenaline itself rushes to freedom, and then it is necessary to attack.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I like a woman, I'll be sorry to take her chips. It is good that there are not so many beautiful girls at the tables.:)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.

Well said :)

Treat the beautiful woman as if she is any other player and do your best to play a tough game of poker against her.

Most likely everyone else in the room is thinking those first thoughts you mentioned and the answer to them is most likely 'no, she's not interested, she's already got someone in her life'

so rather than drive yourself crazy, yes, just keep it simple and play poker :)

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty girls are wonderful, but at the table, for me there are only my opponents. My goal is to win.

I am glad to hear this. I wish more men would think that!!!

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All I have at my tables are
a bunch of Donald trumps and kim jong un's!

Then again, I play at ACR. A couple of pretty faces would be a welcome change of pace.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Welp, reading the newest replies, these threads never fail to disappoint. Mansplaining, objectification and tmi, oh my.:congrats:
Maybe copies of Qui magazine might help some, the issues from the late 70's early 80's are the best imho. :p

:hmmmm: :bandit:

28f4cd3faeedb2a105175311be628874.png

When you comin over for a drink.

;)

Last edited:
Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.
It can be helpfull, staring in great tits while someone is wants to get a read from you :D

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Same way as she were the ugliets man....

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play dicks the same way I play tits.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember seeing a youtube vid of Barry Greenstein trying to keep his eyes off Jen Tilly's boobies. It was funny.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Not going to lie. This is a very strange question. I am not going to analyze it though but,....yeah
In poker at the virtual or felt tables, there are only opponents. Doesn't mean you can't have a nice communal experience and pleasant time but in the game you are competing for monetary gains in a battle royal.

This question doesn't even compute.

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most women dress provocativly while they play to get your men like you off their game.

Don't be weak
Put it to them. Take their money and laugh cause you didn't fall for it. Unless it is Maria Ho. Then I could understand.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course a lot of play and hope to receive compensation at night (just kidding) You just have to play poker as usual!

W

wojkon2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You must only looking at the boobs hihi

Women are good psychologists

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I develop a mutual relationship with them. I understand that they are only interested in me for my chips, and I am only interested in them for theirs.

Although this is the same relationship I have with everyone.

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

imagine that she will llook like a mummy in 50 years, should help :)

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, one must have priority. What he sat down to play whether to win or to take down.It is a shame to think if anyone finds you attractive

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoy it. I would love to play with pretty sexy woman.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say if you have a hand that is suitable to your position at the table you use your chips to bet and see what happens should She call , see what the flop brings and consider if a C-bet makes sense which it usually does from there on you just play as you would do anyway..... hope i was able to help ;)

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before you need to see first of all the player and not the woman

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see any problem playing against beautiful woman I mean, it still an enemy for me. If you can't control yourself, I recommend you to don't look at her idk lmao

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She's not a woman when you play together. She's just a 'money sucker'.
But after finishing game, you just ask her phone number.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Todd Witteles (radio host and bracelet winner), woman especially beautiful / young ones have many advantages at the poker tables.
(But there are not sooo many girls/women in poker anyways).
Often the guys are distracted and confused, softplay her, friendly show cards, defend the woman aginst other players (regardless if the girl is right or wrong), and many other things...all guys think they have a chance to go out with her after the game or something. :) In chess it is even crazier, i have seen tornaments with 200 guys and one girl (not so beautiful and also not a strong player lets say) and shes treated like a super interesting model queen with big crowds around her board .)
On top of that the chance is 100x higher to get a sponsor deal than a 40 year old guy, who could be way better in poker theory and practice than the girl.
But the chances of going out with the girl are higher, if you are not playing the nice guy like all the other players :) i think, but i can be wrong

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I will say one thing - if you are weak and cannot resist the girls, you better not play! :)