How to play against beautiful women?

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play a beautiful woman same as you would play an ugly man :)

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone's appearance has the potential to distract you, whether it's someone you find attractive, a slogan on a t-shirt, someone with two noses or whatever. Obviously you should try to concentrate on the game in spite of all and any distractions.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just give a dirty look to the guy or lady that bust her out. Seriously, the only thing attractive at the table is chips.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Putting your platinum credit card on top of your cards as a "card protector", this is enough to distract your attention. :D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is not a problem for me. I only play online, so I don't care what my opponents look like.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.

it definitely makes it a lot harder but I just play it straight up and try to get it all in ;):D

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The feminine beauty will always be welcome at a poker table ... however we must not forget that we are there to win ... and concentrate on our game ... because if not then we simply end up outside the tournament ...!

A

aasdehaas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In games, females are just another opponent to beat. Gender does not matter. If youre bamboozled by the sight of one pretty woman, you should go out more IMO. Also remember they are not there to entice your senses but to disrupt them.

Wish you all strong hands

A

astros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it makes no difference , none at all

K

Klim007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I completely agree with you. There are no women or guys in poker, but there is a good player or a bad player.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have this problem when I play online. Since I can't see my opponents, I continually ask myself: Are they women? Are they attractive? Am I attractive to them?

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is her trump card, to make you hesitate, just remember that she is your opponent

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the opponent,i would say:) Let her think that you think about it...even though ur eyes are on the price:)

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to impress her with your skilled game...

After you won everyone elses money a the table you will automatically be the only one who can invite her for a drink afterwards :)

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing with women is a pleasure as long as they don't talk and talk because it distracts me. Zero concentration.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually, I do not pay attention to the gender of my opponents. I am just trying to be focused on the game and make the right decisions.
Good luck.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are there to play and win you should treat every player the same way - with respect and without personal attitude. Maybe some beautiful woman try to use their beauty as advantage but if you are focused on your game you should be able to avoid this as well as any other distraction. :)

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are there to play and win you should treat every player the same way - with respect and without personal attitude. Maybe some beautiful woman try to use their beauty as advantage but if you are focused on your game you should be able to avoid this as well as any other distraction. :)

Agree totally. You are there to play poker, and hopefully make some money...a beautiful woman's chips have the same value as anyone else's...take them all if you can.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It is better to win the highest possible prize, if you do that, is most likely that she and other women notice you ... I prefer to think in that way and not to lose control because of pretty face

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about you,but in my case,seeing a beautiful women helps me concentrate :))

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.

This is a funny topic.

My experience is that women at the poker table are more talkative. And sometimes they are genuinely insulted if you don't answer every one of their questions lol.

No she doesn't find you attractive. LOL If she is really there shopping for male companionship then she will let you know. Most female poker players are not "extra" shy.

Whenever a player knocks out a female player from the table I always tell them, "Thanks a lot! You just knocked out the prettiest player at the table and now I have to stare at these guys!"

One time an attractive lady (semi-reg) is seated at our tournament table. Guy from out of town is obviously excited! Even though she has a big diamond ring on her finger he asks her if she's married....lol Then he asks if her husband is a big tall guy! LMAO The whole table cries out laughing.

Always take their chips because they will take yours. If you let them off easy in a hand then someone else will get the chips.

But women do have a very different poker experience at the live table. Behavior towards them varies from players showing their cards to show them that they were beat in the hand to aiming for them and having no respect for them (I don't know why).

Online I have no idea who is male or female - even if they tell me.

Good luck !