What kind of errors do you consistently make?

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get bluff happy. One bluff works, and it feels good to pull one over on the opponents, so I try it again next hand and they catch on.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Worst is when you are in a bad loosing streak, we tell ourselves, ah I came so close to cashing, the next game will be the big one. Usually its better to think this, I am loosing and it is better to quit now. Tomorrow maybe brighter and better with a fresh beginning and a clear mind

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
bluffing, falling in love with a specific hand not ready to give it up, playing too tight sometimes, being not concentrated enough, playing against my first thoughts and inner voice, not sure how to describe it. These are just a few of my lags to mention.
There is still a lot of to improve and to master, but therefore it is so interesting fo me. And I love the game and the challenge.
bankroll management is good, I don't have to worry.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Limp in out of position

I have a tendency to "hope" for a good flop so I play too many hands out of position.
This leads to a lot of folds when I am raised after the flop.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to reraise with air on the turn after floating. when it works its great, when it doesn't it kills me

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main mistake that I keep committing very often is that I lose my head very easily. In the instant that I lose against several bad beats I try to recover everything very soon and I end up losing all my bank. I am studying to be able to improve this weakness and overcome it. Regards!

Totally agree,so hard not to put that noose on sometimes.its like an instant reaction,like trying to catch something you've dropped,but in the dark haha gl gl

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest recurring mistake is probably getting into a HND or gamble I shouldn't when nearly in the money,and I kick myself before during and after every time.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not raise enough when I have a very good hand for fear of being called to allin and lose because I experienced a lot of bad bead

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the truth my most constant error is to play very conservative when I played aggressive I was better but I can not recover that rhythm of play when I'm sitting at the table I start thinking more than I should and I fall into that fateful mistake of playing conservative good luck greetings:confused:

Newmember_5

Newmember_5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frustration raises. When i lose much of my stack or 3 times in a raw with very good cards i can get frustrated and raise much with nuts. Shame on me, buts its sad truth! Also if i go allin before flop with KK. And real money allins on flush with lower than ace flush.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send all-in with hands that in certain cases are bluff-catchers and crash

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I have a lot of mistakes, I usually collect combinations, but nothing comes to you, and if you fold, you will see that you have folded your best hand, and you do not know how to play better.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I convince myself someone is bluffing. Very bad habit.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of mistakes but most often begin with small stacks overpowering players in the tournament to get into the prizes

S

suener

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
continue to play with AK although you know, that your opponent hit the flop :mad:

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shoving on a big pot with air when I get tired of not having it and of playing. Lost 4 freerolls last night that way. Guess I've had too much of the game for the moment.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get bored and play outside of my bankroll. I find myself overfolding and I definitely don't bluff enough. I could probably be a bit more ballsy and 3bet a little lighter too. I can be a bit too nitty sometimes lol!

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my biggest issue is mis calculating Fold equity of my opponent on the turn and river.... even though I dont have a hand, I cant pull the trigger on a double or triple barrel even though I know the board missed most of thier range.

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shoving without an Ace, especially heads up. I regret it every time, unless I had a specific plan (J-10 suited, last in a multi-way all-in

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main bad play is always chasing straights. And then playing too many hands when out of position.....

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play and I all goes well, I'm one of the leaders, and lose much of the stack I rarely pull myself together and continue to play adequately.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing when i know that i'm not 100% with enough energy to play my best. I will count with luck, but the tilt/madness/don't care will come soon :)

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely calling just to know what the guy had! lol