What kind of errors do you consistently make?

P

Pokagambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i limp from utg and fold to a raise

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hero call, i like to bluff often, especially when i have chances to hit the table with a straight or a flush

F

Feel_i_Pok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just remember:
1. Don`t play cards when you are drunk.
2. Don`t play SNG 1 table with poor connection quality.
3. If a loose player wins all the time with a bad cards - against you he has a nuts.
Just believe in bad. Any f*cked up is possible. )

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not aggressive enough on the flop or the river. I don't charge enough for draws, or extract enough value when I have the nuts. I also struggle with discipline and patience when it comes to bankroll management.

R

RoadWarriorKR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker mistakes

Sometimes it's tempting to get overcommitted to a pot in late rounds of a tournament. You think they your in position and the table is playing weak but you are really looking to get played back. You usually have to go ahead and defend your move. It happens.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever playing for cash, I say to myself throw the game when doubled, but still continue to play. Well, just a little bit to win and get out from behind the desk. As a result, I leave or their, or without anything. The result is often sad.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bigger mistake is to relutate to fold a hand with a lot of chips in the table knowing that there are more than 50% of chances to loose.

Z

zawvc1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the error I make is going all in on any two cards sometimes to put pressure on an opponent.

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometime when I am a chip leader I get carried away and stop analyzing the players. This is huge mistake because I might end up being called with a bad hand even when the opponent is giving me a clue that they have a better hand. :/

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Going all in pre-flop. That is a mistake that has been made all the time. Turns the whole game into a BINGO game instead of poker.

Sometimes I still do it when I shouldn't . Especially AK very early on a tournament . Thanks God I don't play 6-max , who knows how much I might had lost .

Another error is the incorrect bet size I make when I have a very good hand pre or post flop , so I am losing value when I bet small or I scary the villain betting irrelevant amounts . Most of the time it's the ''betting small situations '' I have to deal with ..

Last but not least , it's sometimes , when I remember my old '' nit '' self so I retreat at spots I shouldn't and lose value/chips ,usually on a bubble or a FT where I might lose some positions at the final ranking/prize pool spots.:(

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- Starting another tournament, sit&go or cash game after a bad beat instead of relaxing and cooling down.
- Playing in not so calm surrounding like my daughter screaming around me, or my wife speaking something important to me. I got distracted and this reflects to my game.

Flameofrecca

Flameofrecca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Patience and
2. Bad BRM

But i'm trying to improve this area by playing freeroll mtt's.

trozolet

trozolet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not aggressive enough when I'm in position. I need to steal a lot more blinds and not let my stack dwindle waiting for that premium hand.

Happens to me all the time, and I know I have to be aggressive but when im in the table I just dont do it. Its frustrating

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest errors I seem to make consistently online is telling myself this person has me beat, but I click call anyway. Not all the time but often enough.

Also I can get down to wthin 2-5 people of the bubble in a 100+ or even 1000+ MTT and windup forgetting to play my game and allow myself to get sucked into someone elses style of playing which always depletes my stack before hitting the money

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilt and a bluff - two main mistakes in poker.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...If a loose player wins all the time with bad cards - against you he has the nuts...

+ 1 ROFL... I feel U... LOL... stick around it gets better...:D They're only getting over more because of a wider range... and some luck as well (..in most cases anyways...)

With me, its getting caught up by those 2 pairs and sets (not trips...) Can be hard to see those coming as most players get all smmoooooth with 'em...

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not being able to maintain my stack in early stage tournament & I play bluffing more and more by time are giving me headache lol

A

Aleksandra Lipovich

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I afraid big rates and becouse of it often fold

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going all in with pair of aces queens and kings haha

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What are my current poker mistakes? this question is really a great invitation to reflection .... I believe my insistence on going from zero to some value is helping me to go back to zero for many and repeated times...
I'm going to start a new strategy from 1k to 10k

Last edited:
P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pay off on the river.... with the 2nd best hand.... damn..

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
the error that I comment the most is to hurry a few times especially when I get excited with a hand which I am trying to correct

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main mistake that I keep committing very often is that I lose my head very easily. In the instant that I lose against several bad beats I try to recover everything very soon and I end up losing all my bank. I am studying to be able to improve this weakness and overcome it. Regards!