The weakest part of your game

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My bad side it is Heads-Up, all the way tourney coming smoothly, even getting to final table, but during HU it`s became horrible. Now I`m on the way to learn more about HU and be more successful player.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The number one reason why many beginner players lose at poker is because they play too many crappy hands, and that's my mistake.To be honest,the main reason why some players fail to succeed at poker is because that they tilt too much when they are unlucky.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I get distracted and don't focus enough. This is my weakness.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My game is too dependent on my mood, so I try to play only in a positive mood.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The secret to being profitable in poker.

Good morning everyone.
The weakest part of my game is playing from late positions CO, BU, SB and BB. Players who play well in these positions are very profitable, and players who are very good always say, if you want to improve in poker you have to study how to play these positions. I noticed that top players defend the BB a lot, especially in mtts, usually play these positions a little more aggressively.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, playing in the small blind - this is where most mistakes are made, as well as tilt

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lack of a bankroll) this is my weak part because I take everything I win and spend everything, although I would like to accumulate my first 1k then 10k dollars and start playing poker in a new way

S

SirChris88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding a double pair, even when I know the other player has 3 of a kind! Other than that I generally feel I fold too much!

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weakest part of my game is the bubble unfortunately

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a calling station. Thankfully seen some improvement in that lately

M

marcusvco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet Sizing

For me is probably bet sizing, mostly when i started playing, since i didn`t knew what dynamic and static boards were. Now i`m starting to feel a little more confident :)

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weakness part of my game
Is overplaying usually more than 4 hours
( get too tied)
I get impatient and play to loose

Also when i play online ( much faster )
then try to play live ( too slow)
t trend to get bored and play too aggro live without getting to know the table first for a few orbits like online

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a tough question to answer, because to truly find your weakest part of your game, you need someone that is better a player, or a coach to look at your game. It is easy for me to say, my big blind game is weak, or i'm not aggressive enough etc. I can go study these things, but sometimes, i don't understand what i'm reading.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?

Currently I've only played freerolls, and my biggest weakness is overvaluing a top pair. I always feel like my opponent is trying to steal from me and when I have top pair called by the river, I feel like I need to correct that and play these hands more cautiously.

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
understand what my opponents' reading of the game is and a little rush in the plays

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest drawback in my game is definently not knowing how to play Ace X properly. I dont really know how to open up, and how to play on the blinds

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Going into auto-pilot mode... instead of thinking through even standard spots.

Calling off river raises when you KNOW they always have the very top of their range in that situation.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY biggest weakness in poker would be to get very upset when I lose a hand in which I had more than 90% chance of winning it and I lose with the river, it bothers me so much that it costs a lot to recover, one, I see it as the game is fixed in favor of the other player and two, I feel that if poker is about odds sometimes even if they are in your favor they fail. Regards.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely tend to overplay hands and get myself pot committed when smaller bets would probably work just fine.

Also, I need to stop trying to sneak into pots from early position with lesser holdings. There is definitely too much calling out of position going on in my game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The weakest part of my game is probably not taking a chance and moving up stakes. Its not about the money for me but the love of the competition but the fear of moving up and loosing my roll keeps me from becoming a more i believe.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it can be more aggressive in certain parts of the tournament :icon_scra

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's gotta be quickness to boredom which makes me lose interest.

Top 10 Games